How was your Winter of death?

Just a reminder that DC loves you... and they care about your health.

Related...
Did official figures overestimate Britain's Covid death toll? The chaotic way mortalities were recorded during the pandemic could mean thousands were WRONGLY blamed on the virus

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command

And if all others accepted the lie, which the party imposed, if all records told the same tale, then the lie passed in to history and became truth

- George Orwell
They’re cooking up a stronger variant.
Got a link to that from the WH site?
Ima sure alot of people would love to link that.
They’re cooking up a stronger variant. Originally Posted by bambino
... Surely gonna roll in around July - and stay
right-thru the November elections.

... Complete with lockdowns and EVEN MORE absentee ballots.
And, of course - "Trump/(____) Collusion"...

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 03-21-2022, 03:45 PM
Something happened while you were gone. Everybody's gotten the COVID vaccine or gotten the disease or gotten both. Nobody cares any more.
Something happened while you were gone. Everybody's gotten COVID or gotten the disease or gotten both. Nobody cares any more. Originally Posted by Tiny
What, "Everybody has gotten Covid or gotten the disease or both". What the fuck is that suppose to mean? You never had Covid. You had four different Vaccines and a half dozen boosters now you don't even make sense. Next year you'll be drooling on yourself, lol.
  • Tiny
  • 03-21-2022, 04:20 PM
What, "Everybody has gotten the Covid vaccine or gotten the disease or both". What the fuck is that suppose to mean? You never had Covid. You had four different Vaccines and a half dozen boosters now you don't even make sense. Next year you'll be drooling on yourself, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Bull shit. I was drooling on myself before COVID.

True, I haven't gotten COVID to my knowledge. And I am one of the few to have gotten a 100 mcg dose of turbocharged Moderna mRNA for my booster -- most got 50 mcg.

Thanks, I've since edited the post. What I meant was everybody now has antibodies and some T-cell immunity. Omicron isn't as lethal compared to what came before. And so it makes sense for the Eccie Political Forum Brain Trust to move onto more pressing topics.
Bull shit. I was drooling on myself before COVID.

True, I haven't gotten COVID to my knowledge. And I am one of the few to have gotten a 100 mcg dose of turbocharged Moderna mRNA for my booster -- most got 50 mcg.

Thanks, I've since edited the post. What I meant was everybody now has antibodies and some T-cell immunity. Omicron isn't as lethal compared to what came before. And so it makes sense for the Eccie Political Forum Brain Trust to move onto more pressing topics. Originally Posted by Tiny
Ya know what makes it Turbocharged? Yeah, Russian oil, that's why Biden keeps importing it, lol.
  • WTF
  • 03-21-2022, 05:05 PM
Something happened while you were gone. Everybody's gotten the COVID vaccine or gotten the disease or gotten both. Nobody cares any more. Originally Posted by Tiny

Oh these Trump loyalists do!
i think tiny is lying about himself getting turbocharged.
i think tiny is lying about himself getting turbocharged. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I am sure he is. But I like toying with these idiots on the left.
  • Tiny
  • 03-22-2022, 01:11 AM
I am sure he is. But I like toying with these idiots on the left. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Haha! I won't argue about the idiot part, but if by your definition I'm "on the left" we're living in different worlds.
Haha! I won't argue about the idiot part, but if by your definition I'm "on the left" we're living in different worlds. Originally Posted by Tiny
Ok so you're and Independent who leans to the left a little, lol.
I am sure he is. But I like toying with these idiots on the left. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You like toys?

How about this one???