hillary and psaki have covid

But slick willie tested negative!

Luckiest sob on the planet. OR DID HE CHEAT ON HIS COVID TEST? lolling
But slick willie tested negative!

Luckiest sob on the planet. OR DID HE CHEAT ON HIS COVID TEST? lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie

slick willie blythe only cares about his std tests

bahahahahahaaaa
Jen Goebbels and Hillary the Hag have Covid.

Welcome to the real world.

This is proof that even though you are fully vax’ed, wear your mask and follow all the rules, lying to the American People while trying to defend the indefensible on a continuous basis will cause you to test positive.
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2022, 05:21 PM
I got that shit over Christmas...it wasn't any fun.
I got that shit over Christmas...it wasn't any fun. Originally Posted by WTF

so how's that vax protection workin' out for ya? not so good it sounds like.
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2022, 05:38 PM
so how's that vax protection workin' out for ya? not so good it sounds like. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You must not understand how the vaccine works...
You must not understand how the vaccine works... Originally Posted by WTF

natural immunity is 5 to 6 TIMES as strong as the faux vax .. understand how that works?
Everyone on Hunters laptop is getting Covid.
natural immunity is 5 to 6 TIMES as strong as the faux vax .. understand how that works? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's if you don't die and you get the immunity. Again, over 90% of the deaths from CoVid are from people who were not vaccinated.

With the omnicron variant becoming the dominant variant, the two shot vaccines work. The Regeneron antibodies don't work. Good luck with your multivitamin.
I'am proud to state I still have not gotten the jab! Nor will I!
You must not understand how the vaccine works... Originally Posted by WTF
Like you do!!!!

Professor Poofter
That's if you don't die and you get the immunity. Again, over 90% of the deaths from CoVid are from people who were not vaccinated.

With the omnicron variant becoming the dominant variant, the two shot vaccines work. The Regeneron antibodies don't work. Good luck with your multivitamin. Originally Posted by adav8s28

the vax doesn't work for omicron. you know that. stop lying for Pfizer

Fourth Pfizer jab ineffective in blocking Omicron, Israeli study shows

https://www.ft.com/content/58cfd452-...9-0f4a3c89ffc8

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.

A fourth dose of the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine is largely ineffective in stopping Omicron infections despite boosting antibodies, an Israeli hospital study showed.

Healthcare workers at the Sheba Medical Center who received a fourth dose of the vaccine continued to get infected even though blood tests showed an increase in two key kinds of antibodies, according to professor Gili Regev-Yochay who led the research.

The preliminary findings, which are yet to be published, add to the global debate about the effectiveness of repeat doses of the Covid vaccine after booster shots, as some public health experts argue that regular shots are unsustainable in the long term.

keep getting jabbed. make yourself feel safe. you aren't.
I'am proud to state I still have not gotten the jab! Nor will I! Originally Posted by winn dixie

myself and wd will fertilize the world with our super sperm!

BAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAA
the vax doesn't work for omicron. you know that. stop lying for Pfizer

Fourth Pfizer jab ineffective in blocking Omicron, Israeli study shows

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.

A fourth dose of the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine is largely ineffective in stopping Omicron infections despite boosting antibodies, an Israeli hospital study showed.

Healthcare workers at the Sheba Medical Center who received a fourth dose of the vaccine continued to get infected even though blood tests showed an increase in two key kinds of antibodies, according to professor Gili Regev-Yochay who led the research.

The preliminary findings, which are yet to be published, add to the global debate about the effectiveness of repeat doses of the Covid vaccine after booster shots, as some public health experts argue that regular shots are unsustainable in the long term.

keep getting jabbed. make yourself feel safe. you aren't. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The two shot vaccines prevent death from the omicron variant. I did not say they prevent infection.

The M-RNA has the instructions to make the antibody. It won't try to make the antibody until you get infected. People who got the two vaccine and get infected with the omnicron variant have mild cold/flu like symptoms and recover. Any doctor worth his degree will tell you the same thing.

Remember there is a BIG difference between preventing infection and preventing death.
The two shot vaccines prevent death from the omicron variant. I did not say they prevent infection.

The M-RNA has the instructions to make the antibody. It won't try to make the antibody until you get infected. People who got the two vaccine and get infected with the omnicron variant have mild cold/flu like symptoms and recover. Any doctor worth his degree will tell you the same thing.

Remember there is a BIG difference between preventing infection and preventing death. Originally Posted by adav8s28

what part of ...

don't you seem to understand?