After Biden’s Performance at NATO, I Have To Revise My Characterization Of Him…..

Old, senile, stupid, inept, lying, corrupt, PATHETIC piece of shit.

Somebody needs to tell him, if you are going to say…..”I never said that”, be sure people don’t have you on tape saying just that.

And that walk. Either he is about one week from a walker, or he just shit his pants and is taking those short shuffle steps to keep from rubbing his ass raw.
there were other lies in his presentation also

including lying about trump and what trump said
Pre-invasion: "The goal of sanctions is to deter."

After invasion: "I never said that. Sanctions never deter."

It's just embarrassing and I take NO pleasure in saying that. No fucking reason to lie either. Just say the sanctions didn't deter, so now we're ramping them up as punishment while we arm the Ukrainians to the max.
In the meantime, the Russians are negotiating a nuke deal on our behalf because the Iranians won’t talk to Joey Bribes. Sad, but true.
... Ya know what they say - "Elections Have Consequences!" ...

### Salty
And when your Vice President is contradicting you saying that the main goal of sanctions IS to deter, you appear to be a dazed and confused leadership team when that is your role in NATO and you look like clowns.

OMG!
In the meantime, the Russians are negotiating a nuke deal on our behalf because the Iranians won’t talk to Joey Bribes. Sad, but true. Originally Posted by bambino
Do you think Iran would talk to Trump if Trump had a second term? It was Trump who cancelled the 2014 deal, when his own people told him Iran was in compliance with the agreement.

Will Russia continue to negotiate a new deal on our behalf with Iran if we start giving Ukraine migs, most powerful drones or even a no fly zone.

Why would Iran want to talk to any USA leader after Trump cancelled the 2014 deal?
In the meantime, the Russians are negotiating a nuke deal on our behalf because the Iranians won’t talk to Joey Bribes. Sad, but true. Originally Posted by bambino

You can't be serious, the only Nuke deal Iran is going to abide by is when they have their own nuclear warheads.
You can't be serious, the only Nuke deal Iran is going to abide by is when they have their own nuclear warheads. Originally Posted by farmstud60
According to Trumps own people, Iran was abiding by the deal. The 2014 deal that Obama brokered and six other countries signed (including Russia) is for 10 years. If Iran were cheating on the deal they would have a nuke right now. Assume that Trumps people and the Atomic Energy commission were correct and Iran was not cheating on the agreement, if a new deal is not reached after 2024, they could probably get a nuke in 12 - 24 months (start the uranium enrichment process over again).
... while we arm the Ukrainians to the max. Originally Posted by lustylad
That would be my recommendation as well - if my goal was was to get as many Ukrainians killed in the shortest amount of time possible. What you got against Ukrainians anyway? They bad tippers or something?
We can excoriate President Biden for his physical and mental short comings, it is easy. but if you step back for a moment, itt is just sad.

The man has strived for most of his adult life to achieve this position, the panicle of his chosen field. Yet, as he steps over the threshold to take his place in history, his body and mind fail him . . . and I think he knows it. In his last days, my grandfather didn't know exactly who I eas . . .but he knew that he should. Heart-breaking.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2022, 01:10 PM
... Ya know what they say - "Elections Have Consequences!" ...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Why yes they do, thank God!
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2022, 01:13 PM
while we arm the Ukrainians to the max. Originally Posted by lustylad
That would be my recommendation as well - if my goal was was to get as many Ukrainians killed in the shortest amount of time possible. What you got against Ukrainians anyway? They bad tippers or something? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Come on lustylad, call this poster a Putin lover!
And when your Vice President is contradicting you saying that the main goal of sanctions IS to deter, you appear to be a dazed and confused leadership team when that is your role in NATO and you look like clowns.

OMG! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The Biden Bunch doesn’t SEEM to be dazed and confused, they are dazed and confused.

I would love to be the fly on the wall when Biden leaves the room and all of those
Other world leaders say, “Can you believe America elected that old, senile, stupid, inept, lying pathetic piece of shit President”?
"...but, hey, he ain't Drumpf!"