Professor Tinydick Just Outed Himself!

From his signature:

"Founder of SPSG"

Heck, now we even know where that micro-dicked jackass works!

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...rns-59042.html

"...finally there's an off-line answer to the perennial problem of size: the Small Penis Support Group, launched last autumn by Robert Woodworth... The group, which meets at the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Centre in Manhattan's Greenwich Village, where Woodworth works, is officially named "What Is Small, Anyway?"
Are you saying his dick gets confused with his navel by women?
The reason StandinStupid is always begging for blowjobs...

Blow Me Originally Posted by StandinStraight
... is because nobody can find it, even with a magnifying glass!

Streetwalkers give him his money back!
The reason StandinStupid is always begging for blowjobs...

... is because nobody can find it, even with a magnifying glass!

Streetwalkers give him his money back! Originally Posted by lustylad
He should be begging for DATY. He’s barking up the wrong tre that crazy rabbit.
From his signature:

"Founder of SPSG"

Heck, now we even know where that micro-dicked jackass works!

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...rns-59042.html

"...finally there's an off-line answer to the perennial problem of size: the Small Penis Support Group, launched last autumn by Robert Woodworth... The group, which meets at the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Centre in Manhattan's Greenwich Village, where Woodworth works, is officially named "What Is Small, Anyway?" Originally Posted by lustylad
thought it was LPSG.. for large dicks
thought it was LPSG.. for large dicks Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You're not interpreting it as a leftie would, you know how they abuse the language and hijack and distort a word's original meaning to reflect the opposite: like they interpret a "tax cut" for business to be a "subsidy".
The best part is when Trumpy makes fun of him! That's just soooo humiliating for Professor Tinydick!

You're not interpreting it as a leftie would, you know how they abuse the language and hijack and distort a word's original meaning to reflect the opposite: like they interpret a "tax cut" for business to be a "subsidy". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1

Down is up, up is down, vice is virtue and small is big in Professor Tinydick's libtard world. He fell down the wabbit hole a long time ago. Why do you think he likes wabbits so much? He even has wabbit penis envy.

The best part is when Trumpy makes fun of him! That's just soooo humiliating for Professor Tinydick!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Priceless!
I wish I had a big dick
I wish I had a big dick Originally Posted by tinypenis
So does WTF.
Why don’t you fuxtix take this shit back to Pissburg?
I wish I had a big dick Originally Posted by tinypenis
Trust me having a big dick can be a burden. Men like LustyLad who started this conversation are jealous and women when they see it are afraid. Sometimes I get stopped by airport security, they always want to know what’s in my jeans, I tell them it’s just me and they never believe me. Once word gets around women always are curious and want to see it, it makes me feel like a monkey in a zoo. I even thought about getting a dick reduction but I keep putting it off. Anyway, be happy with what you have.
Trust me .... Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Speaking of fantasies ... are you getting ready for imaginary class that shows up week after next?