TAXPAYER FUNDED PLANNED PARENTHOOD SUPPORTS "HONOR KILLINGS" OF BABIES..........

If abortion fails, and baby is born alive; parents should be able to kill the baby !

Disgusting. They need to be defunded.

Planned Parenthood lobbyist, Alisa LaPolt-Snow :

Knucklehead.
At least you didn't try to defend something as immoral as killing a born alive baby. Because we know PPA position on that = it's cool if the mother want to !
I tire of wasting time and bandwidth responding to your ridiculous posts. You never address any of my arguments that blow your shit up, anyway. You just move on and post up something even more stupid.
And stupider yet!

At least there's something particularly poignant about a TOWNHALL MEETING FOR THE FLORIDA LEGISLATURE!

Boy am I glad I didn't knock Florida up!
Impossible to address "knucklehead".....
not if you are one.
How about fucking liar who eats a bag of dicks daily?

Address that, you unAmerican, mildewing pool of dog vomit!
I think the whole point is that the stupid bitch in the video doesn't see the difference between a live bay out of the womb, laying on a table, and a "fetus" still inside.

There are millions in the Country just like her.
Impossible to address "knucklehead"..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Not anymore impossible than the knucklehead shit you post up. Welcome to my world you fucking retard.
How about fucking liar who eats a bag of dicks daily?

Address that, you unAmerican, mildewing pool of dog vomit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Really, Assup? This is your response to a person who thinks that babies that are born alive should not be killed? You think killing the living baby is ok, but WW is unAmerican for thinking they should be allowed to live?

Hmmmm . . .
Really, Assup? This is your response to a person who thinks that babies that are born alive should not be killed? You think killing the living baby is ok, but WW is unAmerican for thinking they should be allowed to live?

Hmmmm . . . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
assup is a donkey
So, exactly when did this question arise? Oh and based on the EDITING of the video, nice POLITICAL propelling of said BULLSHIT.
If abortion fails, and baby is born alive; parents should be able to kill the baby !

Disgusting. They need to be defunded.

Planned Parenthood lobbyist, Alisa LaPolt-Snow :

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No one is making such an argument, and NO FEDERAL FUNDS ARE USED FOR ABORTIONS. When will you radical conservatives get that through your head?
  • WTF
  • 04-26-2013, 03:09 AM
No one is making such an argument, and NO FEDERAL FUNDS ARE USED FOR ABORTIONS. When will you radical conservatives get that through your head? Originally Posted by SpinShooter
Never will they get it. They want Federal funds to go towards drones , so they can turn around and have something else to bitch about.