Raw dog a no no!

OK , admit it, if you hobby you have , at the very least either asked a hook or been asked or invited to raw dog her, with the promise of absolute discretion. Safe to say this is forbidden on most hooks menus yet we can daty all we want, my theory is if it's OK to eat, it should be OK to fuck raw! Your thought's and comments!
Sounds like a thread XY would start!
which word ...gots yer ...plastic man ...interested?
sashimi, sushi, ceviche, or gravlax, which you prefer ?
If gravlax, do you wonder who errr ops how cured with salt ?
oh hell, who and or how?
just askin
which word ...gots yer ...plastic man ...interested? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
forbidden ?
If you don't have an SO that you have to worry about passing something along to, it's a non issue. The odds of a male contracting HIV/AIDS through unprotected vaginal sex are minimal. Everything else is curable or controllable. You should be more concerned about getting throat cancer from going down on a girl with HPV. Ask Michael Douglas LOL I'll continue to eat pussy though.
Mikigaq ?
You should be more concerned about getting throat cancer from going down on a girl with HPV. Ask Michael Douglas LOL I'll continue to eat pussy though. Originally Posted by Strapped
There are vaccines that help prevent against certain types of HPV. Too lazy to see if throat cancer is one of them at this moment though.
There are vaccines that help prevent against certain types of HPV. Too lazy to see if throat cancer is one of them at this moment though. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
You are correct, sir. However, the fucked up religious right opposes giving the vaccine to young girls. I guess they want Roy Moore to get throat cancer.
You are correct, sir. However, the fucked up religious right opposes giving the vaccine to young girls. I guess they want Roy Moore to get throat cancer. Originally Posted by Strapped
an the fucking commie ...left celebrates men wearin dresses pissin in young ...girls bathrooms

...guess al franken an john ...conyers ...wants ta encourage sex crimes
No way in hell lmao.
ya gots that ...right fergets raw yer ...plastic man ...wouldnts even well ...done the upset big gulp funnels
an the fucking commie ...left celebrates men wearin dresses. Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Like J. Edgar Hoover?
Like J. Edgar Hoover? Originally Posted by Strapped
no likes michelle ...obama
No way in hell lmao. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Mabe let a fella grind one into a flappy fold? Technically not penetration, but the light of day ain't shined there either whew