Rochester

Hi!
Several people have messaged me about stoping by Roschester this visit. If you would like me to add Rochester to this trip, please pm me with a time that you could see me on 12/13
Thanks!
care ...ta partake of the pleasures of the ...plastic man

...er maybe ...move ta alerts?
Pictures are above average.
Pictures are above average. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
True, but lack of BBBJ on the menu, means no thanks.
I would just offer an upcharge and see where that goes. This prostitute would completely change the landscape of a toilet bowl like Binghamton, if we can trust the pictures.

Now everyone pretend to be outraged.
FYI, I met Mandi today. Review pending but I’d highly recommend for those who are interested. Pics are accurate and experience was great.
FYI, I met Mandi today. Review pending but I’d highly recommend for those who are interested. Pics are accurate and experience was great. Originally Posted by at002f
was the shitter ...gapin on this one

...an ifs so dids ya drops ...a spit icicle inta that stink ...orrifice?
maybe. nearly impossible for me to prebook where i travel. if by some chance i was there. if you had last min apt avail. maybe.
Not reasonable to expect customers to be horny on demand at the time and place of a hook's choosing.

This is still a viable hook, I would be more than happy to straighten her out at my convenience.
Not reasonable to expect customers to be horny on demand at the time and place of a hook's choosing. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
If you're a guy and can't become horny with a hot, naked woman, wouldn't that make you a male lesbian?
If you're a guy and can't become horny with a hot, naked woman, wouldn't that make you a male lesbian? Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
No, possibly just gay.
If you're a guy and can't become horny with a hot, naked woman, wouldn't that make you a male lesbian? Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
No, possibly just gay. Originally Posted by Strapped
No.