Would you?

Question... before covered I had planned on having a gathering of course this has been put on hold. How many of you would go to a gathering if someone were to put one together during this time?
Perhaps a masquerade party.
Probably too early without masks. Have to write handle on mask for identification.
  • Gldy
  • 08-31-2020, 07:14 AM
Outdoor in a large area, yes. Maybe rooftop, like The Well.
If YD is there absolutely!
yesss yesss yesss
ill b back early october!
Of course
Sounds like a good time to me.
A similar idea was floated a few years ago and a half dozen guys showed and, I think, 2 ladies. I think when the actual event happens a lot of people get a bit shy about actually meeting each other.
A similar idea was floated a few years ago and a half dozen guys showed and, I think, 2 ladies. I think when the actual event happens a lot of people get a bit shy about actually meeting each other. Originally Posted by Magician45
I've been to one, a long long time ago. It was far away from KC so no real chance of already knowing one of the guys IRL... Now going to one in KC you know the first thing you would do is scan the room and see if you recognize any of the guys.... Then breathe a sigh of relief when every one is a stranger.
A similar idea was floated a few years ago and a half dozen guys showed and, I think, 2 ladies. I think when the actual event happens a lot of people get a bit shy about actually meeting each other. Originally Posted by Magician45
Try again. I’m interested.
To help break up the monotony and keep people from getting into little cliques I bought games. To help each other become familiar with one another. UC masquerade party is a cute idea. It would be at my house so anyone coming would be invited by one of the ladies you've seen. I have a nice size deck outside and decent size yard but I don't think neighbors need to see everything going on.
This would be complementary to the gents as well as the ladies. It's kind of an appreciation to the men. Anytime we go out they foot the bill. This time they don't have to worry about it.
You know I am in
i would