I have seen the proof

I have seen the proof, its valid, authentic and accurate.
wut?
LoL what's the over/under on the time it takes for this thread to become locked?
I have seen the proof, its valid, authentic and accurate. Originally Posted by dirty dog
The proofs are always accurate, it's the prints and the reprints that are distorted.
Photoshop...
I have seen the proof, its valid, authentic and accurate. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Thought so....in spite of some who deny their handles/identity!
In the digital world, prints are more realistic then the proofs.
Never hug a turd or wise up a dummy.
"Go out and have fun... and don't take it too seriously." --Jeff Bridges' mom... every day when he would leave to go to school.
I think that I detect a sock puppet.
Are you trying to poke the bear BBD, Fireserpent, KC is not that big, you would be suprised what I know and what I dont, so the fact that your taking shit means I can too without the points, or as I suspected long ago, being mods to you is just a way to project power on others and get your freebies. So which is it, are we free to talk shit to each other or are you going to take your shots and run and hide behind the MOD shield. Remeber if you want respect you have to give it, so you know what you can do with your sock pocket. Here is a hypothesis, if you have someone in charge that is scared of what a girl can do to their lives, imagine what someone else can do, of course there is no implied threat here its just a question.
Are you trying to poke the bear .... Originally Posted by dirty dog
LOL @ Cliff
Are you trying to poke the bear BBD, Fireserpent, KC is not that big, you would be suprised what I know and what I dont, so the fact that your taking shit means I can too without the points, or as I suspected long ago, being mods to you is just a way to project power on others and get your freebies. So which is it, are we free to talk shit to each other or are you going to take your shots and run and hide behind the MOD shield. Remeber if you want respect you have to give it, so you know what you can do with your sock pocket. Here is a hypothesis, if you have someone in charge that is scared of what a girl can do to their lives, imagine what someone else can do, of course there is no implied threat here its just a question. Originally Posted by dirty dog
*looks over shoulder* I think he's talking to you dude... doesn't sound like he's talking about me at all.
I think that I detect a sock puppet. Originally Posted by bigbirddog
Nice insult. You know I think the thing that bothers me the most isn't all the locked threads. Although I don't care for cenorship, another's idea of what "out of control" is. Or weather someone relays information told to them by someone about someone to someone else. Though probably not the wisest thing. Usually there is an expectation one will keep another's confidence. But rather a seemingly inability to rise above the fray. A departure from what we've been use to.....not an attack just an observation.