URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=679
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: FBSM, L1, L2, NE, SE
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stunning body, that of a 20 year old. Gorgeous girl with a lot going for her.
Recommendation: Yes
I enjoy tara 10 out of 10 times she is my go to ATF
wow how much did she pay you she is a total nut job . she has been the same age for 10years! how many times has she been banned. Seen her before total waste of time
Lol luckytexan77... you sir are a liar. First experience with Tara? Yet in your review history you already reviewed her in 2010. Either your senile or a white knight... but regardless why dont you focus more on describing the "services" instead of defending a controversial hookers reputation.
Hahahahaha. Funny but truth as well.
This review is UGLY
Methinks the no review with all the comments that agreed with it were affecting business and a call to the white knigjt brigade was made.
And not to mention Tara messaged me talking smack anytime I comment on a thread. SMH, I guess I feel for these WKs, if I was getting a slick deal I might make fake reviews too.
She messages everyone who comments on her reviews. It's sad really.
nice fake review, forever off my TDL
i have visited her before as well, total waste of time! horrible setup from the moment you walk in the door. terrible service. look elsewhere fella's
Trying to reconcile reviews and give the benefit of the doubt to her, her quality of service may simply vary dramatically based on her reaction to particular clients?
(staff edit; posting of private communications prohibited)

Such a nice lady.
(staff edit; posting of private communications prohibited)

Such a nice lady. Originally Posted by bradwhite3284
Damn if this photo doesn't open anyone's eyes. I don't know what will. Lol. I'm glad eccie back. I still miss the old eccie though.