User ID: -
Date: 8/24/2024
Name: Wa Wa
Phone: 412-710-8588
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Wexford
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Rt 19 across from NA high school.
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black middle of back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Young and pretty. Thin and tight body. Maybe 5’ 3” and 130 lbs. Asian with a bit of a different look - possibly a mix?
Recommendation: -
I tried wa wa as well as juju was on vacation.

I’d say description is pretty accurate thou she’s not a hottie, I wasn’t disappointed when I walked in.

I had her start w the soft massage ect, she has a nice touch ect and a nice enough demeanor thou I wouldn’t say I had an erotic session. She prob has potential to be erotic but she didn’t make eye contact not the sexy expressions nor did she get off rubbing clit thru shorts. She did well playing it up alil for the mirror view and took direction well thou she literally quit as my missile seemed to startle her and when I said don’t stop, she started stroking again but the finish was only a partial. Tried getting her to try for a double pop but she seemed intent on head/scalp massage w some tease over towel.

I certainly came hard and the missile was one of my better ones and I believe she has potential to be very good but I considered my first session w her as just OK.