FBSM ladies Needed

Alot of guys on here do not seek FS for various reasons. Market FBSM Incall rate is $120 to $200 per hour depending on activities and length of session. If you have an interest in this FBSM book of business, please provide information. I think you might be shocked how many inquiries you get. Alot of us are tired of the Backpage Massage and Rubdown BS...Please no BS on here! And no Fake pics please!!!!
My pics are 100% me and FBSM is my specialty! I have a few friends who love to provide excellent FBSM's too. We are in Fort Worth (not Dallas - sorry) and prefer to skip the BS & focus on YOU
I offer sensual body rubs. =)
Nice post Scum!!!!
I'm thinking this may be the direction I am headed with all the crazy stuff going on these days!

I'm talking about who done who and how. And how he done another and she then played with him and so on.
I offer FBSM and my rates are in my showcase.
I do Authentic Nuru Body Gliding. You can read more about it in my ads and/or showcase and reviews

I promise you'll feel like jello when I slide my body on yours
I would love to find a regular FBSM lady in the White Rock area of town.
Would love a go to girl as well!
Is a 30min fbsm with L1 for 80-100 typical? Is that low or high? Never really tried it but considering it these days as well.
Sj
My Fbsm rates are not priced by level. They are the flat fee for up to l2
FBSM Available
200/hr
Ive got a comfy massage table and keep scented and unscented oils on hand and I've been told I have a great touch.
Did somebody say FBSM?
You guys are so lucky to have so many beautiful ladies here.
Here's a few more to add to the list!

Myself
Vnurse
Dharma
Italianna Princess
Loving Kayla
Lindsay Lacey
Ebony Angel
Andria Chase
Christina Watkins
Callie Jones
Vanessa LaVeaux

My list is growing
Thank-you TerraLyn!
Thank-you for mentioning my name...
There are so many lovely ladies...
Terralyn, wait, you went thru my phone and got my TDL?