Reviews please?

Hello. You know who it is! I know that I have met several of you. However, I just recently joined this site. Therefore, if you have seen me before, I am asking you to please leave me an honest review. Thanks guys!
Ashley of Lebanon
My priorities are services and age. And by age, I mean I prefer milfs, even gilfs.Ladies that are well experienced, know their own bodies as well as their partners.
  • Old-T
  • 02-23-2016, 04:04 AM
Of the four options you gave me I would select reviews, but the biggest factor for me is actually how they present themselves in what they have to say. How they post, how they reply to my PMs, etc.
Attitude over over other aspects.
The choices of criteria don't even begin to capture what I expect from you....
I answered "Reviews", but what I'm looking for in a lady's reviews is to get a feel for whether she's going to give me the kind of experience I'm looking for. So I suppose "expected quality of service" is really what is most important to me when choosing a provider.

Cheers,

bcg
A lot hobbyists don't like to write review.But it's always good to have updated review..Promoting business on board good way.
My priorities are services and age. And by age, I mean I prefer milfs, even gilfs.Ladies that are well experienced, know their own bodies as well as their partners. Originally Posted by Woodford
^^^THIS^^^

Attractive ladies are a dime a dozen in this business. Give me a lady who cares about making her clients happy, Is capabable of intelligent discourse, loves her job, and is comfortable in her own skin.
combination of a lot of things, looks is part of it, I don't look for supermodels, but there r a few things that I find visually stimulating in looks. willingness to chat a bit, very important to me to see if we click. kink level, a combination of passion and PSE, the wilder the better
I've become fairly selective in who I see so reviews are necessary.
[QUOTE=Ed Highlight;1057839295]The choices of criteria don't even begin to capture what I expect from you....[/QUOTE
Awesome!! Thanks
^^^THIS^^^

Attractive ladies are a dime a dozen in this business. Give me a lady who cares about making her clients happy, Is capabable of intelligent discourse, loves her job, and is comfortable in her own skin. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
I'm all of that and more! It wasn't always that way... well of course, & I suppose I've always been able to have a intelligent discourse. I've been in the business since I was 17 years old. I would say I didn't start caring about anything, if anyone called me again, etc until I hit my mid thirties. However, nowadays, I am very low volume, and I can honestly say that I enjoy my career choice.
Thanks for responding. I actually have several recent, great reviews, however, just not on this site. The majority of minor on Usasexguide.....
All of the choices you offer are considered. What will seal the deal for me is what I can tell about the provider from their posts. Examples: Wit, plays nice, participates in boards, flexible in services offered(posts should reflect reiterate what's in the showcase), shows general appreciation to her clients, respect for other providers, and to make Pyramider happy taint lol
I'm quite impressed with that answer and several others on my poll. It just seems like these days, that a lot of guys do not do their homework, read reviews, verify, or anything of that nature. They just show up and risk their safety! I definitely appreciate a guy that takes the time to do their research on me, and make sure that they are finding the right provider for them. On the other hand, for me, I definitely have more guys that get upset when I ask for screening / verification info. However, I prefer to see friends that appreciate it and are glad
that I'm this way..