Odessa... Abilene...

Coming back to Odessa soon...
Considering Abilene for a day or two this month...
Any places in Abilene I should stay clear of?

Hotels (I never stay in motels) that may not be the best to stay at?
Bad areas? Anything else I should know about the area?
Lubbock would be nice…
Coming back to Odessa soon...
Considering Abilene for a day or two this month...
Any places in Abilene I should stay clear of?

Hotels (I never stay in motels) that may not be the best to stay at?
Bad areas? Anything else I should know about the area? Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate
if u go to abilene u must stop by Guitars & Cadillac's (Thats if u like country music and a lil bit of hip hop)
if u go to abilene u must stop by Guitars & Cadillac's (Thats if u like country music and a lil bit of hip hop) Originally Posted by 432cherries
Are you kidding?!?! I love country music!!! Hip hop is cool too but Country is my Jam! lol... Thank you!! Ill have to look into it...

Going to see Allan Jackson in September... He has had this concert postponed since April 2020 lol...
Lubbock would be nice… Originally Posted by KJ2022
Ill get out there... Won't be this trip though... West Texas, San Antonio, Austin... I plan to tour all, these next few months...
Hmu when you come to Abilene
Yeah I live in Midland actually will be driving through Abilene Monday morning actually because I'm going to a concert in Dallas on the 16th to see Chris Brown and then off to his after party afterwards but I actually seen Jason Aldean last year at the same place I'm going to in the 16th which was pretty badass
Potosi Live has pretty decent concerts, depending on when you come. You can just google potosi live in Abilene and look at who is playing that weekend. Courtyard Marriott is a good place to stay. Close to the Mall and in a good area