pricing and services.

i just checked my emails today. i put on my ad no emails first off. i rather talk on the phone bc i dont know who/cant get get a feel for a person thru email. the guy says he wants to see me and understands im new but also said that im charging for small things and will see me when im all inclusive. i want to put out there i dont charge for small things. and the big things yes that will always be extra because if a guy is asking for more then itll be more. if im wrong let me know.my rates are reasonable and its just basic stuff included (pm me for the details). if your asking for more then it will average out to any of the other girls prices. on top of everything guys dont have to deal with other clients everyday. as a provider i come across nice people mostly and occasional rude or agressive people. providers correct me if im wrong but if a guy is being agressive with you, your only going to make it harder on him for small things. if a guys is nice, your alot cooler with the situation and what they want. im not going to make it easy on any one whos being agressive with me. so if i have ever said itll be more for something small they deserved it for how they acted. ask anyone whos reviewed me, im cool and chill. ive never charged them for anything extra unless thevye asked for more. im a sweet girl and they can tell you that. i know for a fact it was an eccie member who emailed me bc no one on BP knows im new. he did not have to be rude through email and he should be more understanding of the business and if he heard of me doing that then he should know not to be agressive with me.. ive only said that to a couple of people. im venting through this message. pms/advice will be apreciated.

for more details please pm me
I like to keep things simple by being all inclusive.
Men can't process multi-tier menus & I make it clear what I don't do.

Sounds like you don't mind being full service but depending on the client, YMMV.
what does ymmv mean? and im a sweet girl to everyone unless they are rude. i havent had an issue with anyone but when i get an email talking about he say she say then obviously that person doesnt understand why i have said something small will be extra. i dislike rude and agressive men. the hobby is getting better for me with the more i learn but when people are agressive it makes me not want to do what they want or ill throw a price out there for it. can you understand from my pov? and anyone can ask the people who reviewed me. i cause no problems and im easygoing about things and im honest.
YMMV is your mileage may vary ! Which means everyone will recieve different treatment . There's no call for anyone scheduling to be rude . However I am finding this a little confusing .

ask anyone whos reviewed me, im cool and chill. ive never charged them for anything extra unless thevye asked for more. im a sweet girl and they can tell you that.

Here you say , you NEVER charged them for ANYTHING EXTRA unless they've ASKED FOR MORE .

I'm with Random Blk Chick here set your rate and list what you won't do !
It will be less confusing to all concerned .
i mean if they are asking for extra stuff thats not included in session then yes it will be more. i dont know how other girls do it. i only go off of advice from other girls who give it to me. ive put a price out there before and then people tell me its too much but its what they want. where i go saying i charge extra when people ask for more is because guys are asking for alot (pm me for details) so they will have to tip a little more for it. i dont see how that is confusing. if you ask for more, you have to pay for more. if i put a specific price out there with saying what i dont do(pm for details) then im too exspensive. if people are honest with what they want i throw what i feel comfortble for it($) and most have been cool with it. pm me for the details so i can explain the email and my thread please.
I'm curious why you would ask for info, advice, then when a Lady offers it, you "seem" a bit argumentative. Maybe I read it wrong, but if you want advice, don't argue with the offers. You can get the advice, then decide for yourself how you feel about it, without arguing or justifying your position. Good luck, be careful.
yes you must have read it wrong. i will pm you so you can understand. im not arguing with offers. i never implied that. i apreciate advice. RBC and DH were helpfull. im just trying to understand the right way to go about things. i aso said if some one is agressive then i do make the session difficult because they deserved it.

DH i just sent you a pm also.
I guess maybe its tougher on the new ladies , because you encounter the price is to high , where the established ladies have a set rate . I have not run into any established ladies that say things are extra , I have heard of one or two , but never personally seen them . But the majority of the providers I see are 200-250 hr and before I go I know what they will not do . So the only possible extra would be more time . Now I suppose you could have a rate set for your appointment with extras listed - so that clients know what they would be prior to scheduling .
If I understand what Sky is saying I will explain it like this.

Normal non gfe session is this much

Gfe session is this much

maybe something off menu ( not sure because I don't know her menu) if she is willing to do is this much

she is asking for gents to pm her to ask for menu, prices and extra cost items.
Veronica, this is your business to run, and i applaud you for stepping in and asking questions. One thing that struck me was your comment that "if someone is aggressive, I make the session difficult because they deserve it".

You are not obligated to see someone just because they contact you. If a gentleman is getting aggressive and trying to get you to do certain things, and you feel uncomfortable, just say, " I'm sorry, but I just dont feel comfortable seeing you, but thank you for considering me, or something to that effect. Set your boundaries before the session even gets to the point of booking, you will save yourself and the gentleman alot of time and probably bad feelings.

be clear and concise in your wording, I do not kiss, or I do not do anal, or I do anal but it is a 100 upcharge. When someone says they are "GFE", that does not mean "all inclusive", some guys may think that includes anal, or many think a covered blowjob is not GFE.

Just be firm in what you will and wont do, and never see a gentleman who is getting aggressive with you even while trying to book a session.

Hope this helps you, and good luck, and please do listen to the advice of the other ladies on here, they are here to help you, too.
Yes I believe she is used to Backpage style service , and GFE is extra . But she has had some rougher play occurring that she's not comfortable with but for extra she can tolerate it . I personally don't get that BS myself , so I don't even know how to advise on that , other than I wouldn't do it at all . I have explained that Eccie has more of a GFE expectation , and activities that includes .
  • Steag
  • 08-27-2012, 06:41 PM
DH is my mentor, he is dead on again!! And RBC more provider should learn from you.
most guys arent agressive over the phone but in person is a different story. the occasional few will be agressive when i least expect it. yes i started on BP. i dont mind doing certain things and if a set rate is easier im glad you guys said something. and the rate that diehard said with other girls is what i do for the stuff i call extras i guess. i have reviews saying i do it so that isnt the issue. a couple guys in person can be different than the way they were over the phone. those are the guys im agressive back to. i wil make things easier if you guys keep giving me advice on how to. and your right diehard eccie is alot different than bp so i apreciate you input and advice through pms.
I don't know what these "extras" are that you need to charge extra for.

The way I do it I set one price and provide one service: GFE/PSE
I list what I don't do:
*anal penetration via penis or digits
*bareback rimming
*hard/closed fist hitting
*spitting my face
*choking me

I keep seeing the word aggressive mentioned here.
If you don't like it rough make sure it is on your no list.
Veronica feel free to pm if you have questions , I will try to help .