Ladies you really ought to blur or crop your facial pictures

They have already been doing this for some time, but don't for one minute think that they aren't using this software technology to gather data on you now from these sites.

If you have a twitter or face book account you may want to pull your facial pictures.

You may want to reconsider changing your pictures online Ladies. Start blurring , cropping your photos.

Just a friendly suggestion.

FBI to Share Facial Recognition Software with States

AllGov; Local Law enforcement and Facial Recognition Software
I agree with you but there are several threads hereabouts where the fucktards are skewering the ladies for not showing their faces. Once its on the web its permanent.
I agree with you but there are several threads hereabouts where the fucktards are skewering the ladies for not showing their faces. Once its on the web its permanent. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes, I know, but it wouldn't hurt to just put a thread out here for the newer ladies. It is unrealistic for a gentleman to expect the women on these boards to show their entire face.

Hopefully there are some smart ladies out there who will take heed.
  • Old-T
  • 09-03-2012, 11:46 AM
I agree with you but there are several threads hereabouts where the fucktards are skewering the ladies for not showing their faces. Once its on the web its permanent. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes, I know, but it wouldn't hurt to just put a thread out here for the newer ladies. It is unrealistic for a gentleman to expect the women on these boards to show their entire face.

Hopefully there are some smart ladies out there who will take heed. Originally Posted by Sensia
Completely agree. While as a client I like to see face pictures, I think it is in the lady's best interest no to. Guys who are hard over on face photos are usually the same ones who would have a stroke if someone suggested putting their face on line. Goose, gander, that sort of thing.

Of the two approaches, cropping is much preferred over blurring to me. Cropping can be done artisticly--or covered with a hat, scarf, hair, flowers, etc. Blurring is much harder to do without spoiling the mood.
oh yeah I fully support ladies hiding the face. However right after screening I want to see a face picture tto ssecure the date. If she is confident enough in her facial appearance that she feels she shouldnt have to divulge it.......if she shows up ugly or mediocre Ill either leave or ask her to. And Im not paying anything for the wasted time.
If there is a security concern for anyone, than of course don't show your face. Security is the first rule in the Hobby. I do like to see who I'm planning to drop a pile of cash with (even if its only a smallish pile) though.
oh yeah I fully support ladies hiding the face. However right after screening I want to see a face picture tto ssecure the date. If she is confident enough in her facial appearance that she feels she shouldnt have to divulge it.......if she shows up ugly or mediocre Ill either leave or ask her to. And Im not paying anything for the wasted time. Originally Posted by gimme_that
A while back a hobbyist would get a face picture of a provider and then post it on a less scrupulous board if he didn't get what he wanted (I am assuming cheap or free sessions). He would also post your address and other information as well.

I no longer send my face pictures for this reason.

In my reviews, my looks are talked about. I know beauty is in the eye of beholder, but with so many saying the same thing - you'll just have to trust your fellow hobbyist.
great post--thanks!
Absolutely! I feel bad for the newer girls who think that's the norm. Just FYI- blurred photos can be un blurred.... If someone wants to see my beautiful face, feel free to come see me and take a mental note
I agree, great post!
Good point but advance analytical SW of this type can reverse engineer the blurred aspect of a photo so cropping seems like the better of the two options IMHO
Good point but advance analytical SW of this type can reverse engineer the blurred aspect of a photo so cropping seems like the better of the two options IMHO Originally Posted by Roothead

Agreed if they have the know how to do it. From my understanding if you blur it hard meaning so blurry that even duplicating layers in photo shop or adobe photo shop makes it hard to clear up.

But yes, far better to crop a photo than to blur.
<----cropper I am about to do new ones, I may try the blur thing, good post Sensia
I always blur the pecker photos I send the ladies ... blurring it makes it look bigger.
I always blur the pecker photos I send the ladies ... blurring it makes it look bigger. Originally Posted by pyramider
Or it could be a blurry cover so that can't see how small it is. LMAO..