How does one justify being charged for multiple pops?

I noticed on a few reviews that some providers still charge for multiple pops.

One in particular had the provider charging $50 for multiples and the reviewer actually referred to it as a sensible pricing structure.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=536378

I personally have never come across this issue but why exactly would this practice ever be deemed acceptable to a monger?

Are we paying to pop or are we paying for an agreed upon amount of BCD time?

If we are paying per pop then there should be no clock. Whether it takes 10 minutes or 2 hours to pop you should be charged the same.

If we are paying for reserved BCD time then whether you fail to pop at all or pop 4 times during the allotted session time you should be charged the same.

Seems logical to me.
I've been seeing this a lot too.
I don't charge per pop. I just swallow/keep it wet till the time is up or he taps out.
I should poll my local community and see if this goes down in the south.
By the pop seems very BP, one should not give your patronage to these providers! Either they'll figure it out or return to BP where that belongs!
ive been taking rbc and dh advice when it comes to my sessions.. give a set rate and let them know what it consist of. its been working pretty good for me.. if we do it once and we still have 45 min left..fuck it lets do it again!!
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 10:29 AM
I personally have never come across this issue but why exactly would this practice ever be deemed acceptable to a monger? Originally Posted by Codybeast
If you have personally never encountered this then why worry about it?

We are paying for time however, we are talking about girls not machines. As long as she is GFE (kissing, daty, bbbj, and cfs) additional menu items or multiple-pops should warrant a tip. Additionally, look at it from this perspective, by limiting the pops and charging more she will bring in a different level of clientele.

I personally seek out providers that are low-volume and cbj only. I find the level of taste is much better and the overall experience for me is outstanding when the girl is more selective with her activities and the types of clients she entertains.

Don't hate on a girl for being good at their job or complain about a "personal" problem you may have. If you can't make it last, slow it down a few notches.
Perhaps an opportunity is staring you in the face.

What if they could deliver [insert self boasting] number of pops per hour?

Sometimes commission is an effective stimulus.
If you have personally never encountered this then why worry about it?

We are paying for time however, we are talking about girls not machines. As long as the girl is GFE (kissing, daty, bbbj, and cfs) additional pops or other menu items should warrant a tip. Additionally, look at it from this perspective, by limiting the pops and charging more she will bring in a different level of clientele.

I personally seek out providers that are low-volume and cbj only. I find the level of taste is much better and the overall experience for me is outstanding when the girl is more selective with her activities. Originally Posted by kSoze
That was a fairly ignorant response. I have never been robbed, given an std or busted so I suppose I shouldn't have an opinion regarding those topics either?

No disrespect but I think the rest of your response is complete ass kissing BS. Not machines? You paid for an hour of BCD you get an hour of BCD unless you choose to tap out. It's a business transaction. She's not a machine and I'm not rich either.

Since when should you be expected to tip extra if she performs her job for the entire already paid for allotted time? I absolutely believe in tipping when you receive better than expected service not because she simply did what you already paid her to do.
Agreed Cody,this is Eccie not BP! If your not willing to step up your game to accommodate the higher rates charged here? LEAVE!
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 10:52 AM
It seems to me you started this tread to pick on Chicago K9. Do your research, read reviews as long as she is upfront about, who cares? If this in not within your budget then move along. There are plenty of multi-pops girls on here to choose from.

If you are invited to a paid cocktail party that includs an open bar. And you are that guy that is slamming drink after drink and it would not be impolite at all for the host to have you thrown out.

If your only defense will be "I paid to drink as much as I want for the entire allotted time" then, a doubt you will be getting invited to any other related parties.
It seems to me you started this tread to pick on Chicago K9. Do your research, read reviews as long as she is upfront about, who cares? If this in not within your budget then move along. There are plenty of multi-pops girls on here to choose from. Originally Posted by kSoze
I don't know the guy so I have nothing against him. I didn't pull some non topic out of thin air. Based upon a comment he made I did look at one of his reviews and this subject stood out.

How I came across it makes the topic no less valid or relevant to the hobby and it's members. His reviewed provider is not the only one I've noticed doing this but his was the example I had in hand of a monger who seems OK with it which in turn condones the practice.

I suggest focusing on the actual legitimate thread topic rather than playing board nanny trying to figure out what motivates Mongers to start threads about those legitimate topics.
I made a poll if anyone here wants to cast their vote.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=571931
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 12:25 PM
a monger who seems OK with it which in turn condones the practice. Originally Posted by Codybeast
No one is forcing you to do anything you can't afford. If it's not within your reach then call someone else instead of starting a topic to pick on the mongers that can.
I can afford it but why the hell would I, I'm not one that's going to let pimps and low rent BP chicks dictate the market place like you're willing to do! You seem to have an agenda! My guess is you're a pimp or a provider masquerading behind a male profile! Which might explain your lack of premium access, since you can't do a legitimate review.
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Since when should you be expected to tip extra if she performs her job for the entire already paid for allotted time? I absolutely believe in tipping when you receive better than expected service not because she simply did what you already paid her to do. Originally Posted by Codybeast
A true gentleman ALWAYS tips a lady. Is this not the norm around here?
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 12:37 PM
I can afford it but why the hell would I, I'm not one that's going to let pimps and low rent BP chicks dictate the market place like you're willing to do! You seem to have an agenda! My guess is you're a pimp or a provider masquerading behind a male profile! Which might explain your lack of premium access, since you can't do a legitimate review. Originally Posted by rocketride
I can write reviews but, why the hell would I, I'm not one that's going to let other mongers dictate what I am willing to do!