Incall request!!

I know I have asked this before but what are some of the smallest things about an incall that you look for (besides the obvious,,,,clean).
I know I have asked this before but what are some of the smallest things about an incall that you look for (besides the obvious,,,,clean). Originally Posted by Maci Lynn

A bed with a naked lady on it.
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Location, ease of parking, and most important security.
I like nice scents,candle light,music,kick ass AC,and a door that opens on schedule!
Hmm I have a request.... One that's available lol. The ones I share are NEVER open! Ok, off topic I know but gosh I need one. :-)
Firecrackers lots and lots of Firecrackers. Oh and a.lighter
I know I have asked this before but what are some of the smallest things about an incall that you look for (besides the obvious,,,,clean). Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
You. Naked.

I prefer apartments to motel rooms, and I prefer apartments that have been tastefully decorated as though someone may live there, as opposed to an empty room with a bed in it. All part of the fantasy. A couch where we can sit to get caught up before the activities begin - or use as a place to start the activities. A refrigerator with cold, bottled water and maybe a bottle of wine - or space for the wine that I may bring - and some wine glasses are a nice touch. (That reminds me, I think I owe you a corkscrew.) Working lights in the bedroom - they don't have to be real bright, but I like to be able to see you. Nice scent (candles optional) in the room, unscented soap in the shower. Clean towels.

But mainly you. Naked. The rest is optional.
Well fratelli I think you should come deliver that corkscrew, lol
I'm 100% with fratelli. I'm going to add an apartment complex that is at least a little safe feeling. I know that apartments around here are basically either too expensive for "real" people or "a little down trodden" but there are a lot in between. If it's going to be motel make it a hotel, I'd rather have inside doors. It gives both of us at least the feeling of a little privacy. Most Super 8's are reasonably priced as long as something bit isn't going on (Horns, F1, NCAA, etc).

But hey you two, what's this corkscrew thing? Is it a position or a technique?
I prefer an apartment nice that is. Well decorated and cozy, a little music, nice clean smell, organized, with a lady that allows you to feel like your the only one for her at the time and I can devour the sensation and she allows me to do what I need to bring her to orgasmic extacy with communication of what is good throughout the incall session Hmmmm, has me thinking!!!!!!!
But hey you two, what's this corkscrew thing? Is it a position or a technique? Originally Posted by austin_voy
Sometimes a corkscrew is just a corkscrew. But sometimes ....
You. Naked.

I prefer apartments to motel rooms, and I prefer apartments that have been tastefully decorated as though someone may live there, as opposed to an empty room with a bed in it. All part of the fantasy. A couch where we can sit to get caught up before the activities begin - or use as a place to start the activities. A refrigerator with cold, bottled water and maybe a bottle of wine - or space for the wine that I may bring - and some wine glasses are a nice touch. (That reminds me, I think I owe you a corkscrew.) Working lights in the bedroom - they don't have to be real bright, but I like to be able to see you. Nice scent (candles optional) in the room, unscented soap in the shower. Clean towels.

But mainly you. Naked. The rest is optional. Originally Posted by Fratelli
I would agree, a naked sexy woman is just about all I need!! So, do most of you Maci L. and ladies have your particulars and specifiics? Please share, and fellas, pass along some 411. --Have a good "dia", Sancho
I prefer an apartment nice that is. Well decorated and cozy, a little music, nice clean smell, organized, with a lady that allows you to feel like your the only one for her at the time and I can devour the sensation and she allows me to do what I need to bring her to orgasmic extacy with communication of what is good throughout the incall session Hmmmm, has me thinking!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
WELL SAID!
It's not that hard... common sense.

sixx
A private in call that's NOT shared!!!!!
nothing's worse than double traffic or pimps imho
I would say a safe discreet place with easy access to the major highways with minimal shared walls with any neighbors
Sori- you're not new!!!-- you have been around for a long time and you know
A great provider doesnt have to ShARE AN IN call she can afford HER OWN!*

I like maci she's really independent!