\m/ The A Team Wants To Come Visit You Austin!! \m/

My partner in crime and I are thinking of planning a trip in the next few weeks, we have got some celebrating to do! Will you show us a good time???

We offer one of the BEST doubles sessions in DFW, it's about time we took this show on the road! Check out our showcases and feel free to send pre screening info!

In honor of the game this weekend, and just or you guys, I have new pics in my showcase. FIGHT TEXAS FIGHT!

KISSES!

Amber and AshleyStarrXoXo
Why would one send screening info to someone only thinking of planning a trip to Austin? You should jump in with an actual plan,clients don't prebook a maybe!
That's funny, I've already replied to a couple PM's. But thanks for being the example of why most ladies say yall are rude!
I'm booked! LOL
Did you reply maybe they might be able to prebook an appointment once you're done thinking about planning a trip? LOL ease up just teasing you about the wishy washy ad.
That's funny, I've already replied to a couple PM's. But thanks for being the example of why most ladies say yall are rude! Originally Posted by LittleMiss

Rocket has made a valid point however rude you took the delivery to be. In a more polite but equally direct tone here's a clear and reasonable analogy.

You're up late at night and see an infomercial which advertises the following:

"We are thinking about maybe selling product X in your area at some time in the future.
We know you already have tons of local similar product X options which are currently available Now for purchase but ours is a great product X which you will love if we ever do decide to make it available Later.
If you think you might like to buy it in the event we ever do decide to sell it please commit in advance by sending us your personal and credit card info Now.
If we collect enough credit card numbers and pre-orders we might then go ahead and make the product available to you. If we don't then at least we've got your personal info"

LittleMiss what would your reaction be to such an advertisement? I'm guessing you might say "WTF, is this a Saturday Night Live rerun?"
Hopefully that got the point across without being interpreted as rude.

BTW you do look like a great product
  • kSoze
  • 10-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Get with the times fellas. Have you heard of GOUPON? They, Make an offer then, Collect payment + Info, if they get enough takers, then and ONLY then do they make good on that offer. Some old school vets may have trouble comprehending this concept but, not uncommon in modern day marketing.

LittleMiss is smart to ask for pre-screening so she can take time to research and weed out client types she would rather not see based on: girls they have reviewed or board attitude, etc etc. She also will be traveling which includes travel expenses (food+ gas + hotel) and you question her for prebooking.
Rocket I can see That MissKSoze has chimed in probably with yet another of the usual pro-provider monger button pushing comments of the past. Fortunately the ignore feature has spared me the details.
Don't fall prey allowing those buttons to get pushed. Just saying.
  • kSoze
  • 10-10-2012, 08:38 AM
You took what she wrote and TRIED to enlighten us with you prehistoric marketing explanations.
I did the same to help you understand the modern times. Just saying.

You are just upset because you thought you post was witty, NOT!

Give the mongers that actually want to book appointments that opportunity before running these beautiful visiting ladies off.
Thanks Cody I'm not letting that happen. Only a dummy wouldn't know what's going on here!
  • kSoze
  • 10-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Thanks Cody I'm not letting that happen. Originally Posted by rocketride
REALLY? that's all you got? No need to pat each other on the backs in public, make your points if valid, that is of course if you have any, otherwise, let this girl be and mind your own business.
Looks like someone is JEALOUS that NO friends support them?
  • kSoze
  • 10-10-2012, 09:10 AM
I don't need a support team I am able to stand up on my own BIG dick. Anything else?
PS my "friends" support me in a different way that a Gentleman does not discuss in public. A few of which know both you and your sidekicks. I'm pretty sure we are NOT getting the same deal.

Does this make yoooooou JEALOUS?
Hmm, perhaps the A-Team will meet the J-Team.

Please disregard the pissing match of my male counterparts.

For those of you just joining us:
Amber: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=22398
AshleyStarrXoXo: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=76492
I'm still booked!?