The best things about an Outcall..imo

Some of the best things about having a girl come to your location .. IMO.

-If it was a great session you can order room service right after

-The nice smell of her on your pillows after she's left

-If you have a room with a view...there's nothing better than giving the other rooms a show

-and the BEST REASON...imo...

You can fuck.... UNDER THE COVERS.......

Any other reasons ??
As a provider, It's much easier to politely leave than it is to gently remind someone that they have to go. I also find that men treat me like a "guest" rather than thinking I'm their "host". It's a subtle difference, but it does color the rest of the evening.
You can fuck under the covers?? Why can't you do that on an incall?? Color me confused
After she's drained you, you can go right to sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I normally do incall when in my local area, but on occasion will do outcall when I travel.One of the pros for me is I can get on my laptop and do a little "shopping" and a short while later have a beautiful lady show up at my door!
The pimp will know where you are, and visit you at 3 am.
No sitting in the parking lot, waiting for her to text you the room number.
Less of a chance it is an LE sting operation since they do not control the situation.

The chance the two of you will wake up in each other's arms and have morning sex.
Even then, I always carry spray for crowd control.
You can sleep in your own wet spot, not somebody else's!!
A bottle of wine and room service work charms at getting a free—or at least reduced rate—overnight. That trick doesn't work at incalls: providers don't really care for you to be adding room service to their bill, lol.
Preparing for the date is part of the fun. With an outcall, if you time it right, the hot shower flows right into her knock on the door.
Eliminates more of the unknowns...the variables.......the quality and security of the surroundings, music, drinks, snacks, etc. Only 5 star locations and quality ladies with excellent reputations for me....
Eliminates more of the unknowns...the variables.......the quality and security of the surroundings, music, drinks, snacks, etc. Only 5 star locations and quality ladies with excellent reputations for me.... Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Zhivago - we appear to have the same type of taste and approach to our hobby world....

I agree with you...sir.
You can fuck under the covers?? Why can't you do that on an incall?? Color me confused Originally Posted by GracePreston
seems like providers are picky about their covers. they don't want guys ruining them or something? I have no idea. but whenever I do an incall we do it on top of the covers