No Kissing after Oral.

Okay, this a first for me. My current girlfriend is freaked out about kissing after I preform oral on her. In all my years of having fun, this is the first time I've run into this. She said it is more of a fear than anything. Any ideas to get her over this fear, love to hear from both sides - guys & gals?
LOL - communicate with more understanding. What part is she fearful of?
Maybe she is just self-conscious. Like feeling guilty that you like it and she doesn't.
Reciprocation? Do you kiss her after she gives you head? Is she afraid it will eventually lead to snowballing?
Liking her own pussy juices? Perhaps it reminds her of a past bisexual encounter. Could it lead her to want a threesome?
Chances are, she has given much more thought to not kissing you and the reasons why than you have.
One of my favorite providers, who is a bit of a germaphobe, shuns kissing after DATY. I am not going to change that but it makes me rethink if DATY is more pleasurable than DFK.

maybe you can desensitize her. See if she will smell her fingers after she touches herself. Then get her to taste herself, telling her she tastes so yummy (or something like that). Then wet your finger in her box and ask her to smell her scent while telling her how much it turns you on. Then start kissing her passionately and do it a few more times until you can get her to lick your fingers as part of the kissing. The idea is to get her associate the smell and taste with her pleasure. take your time and make it part of foreplay. I have no idea if it will work but it sure will be fun.
What is her contact info? She needs to become one with her taint.
Okay, this a first for me. My current girlfriend is freaked out about kissing after I preform oral on her. In all my years of having fun, this is the first time I've run into this. She said it is more of a fear than anything. Any ideas to get her over this fear, love to hear from both sides - guys & gals? Originally Posted by Crash Davis
Be patient and don't try to force her it appears to be a mental thing at the moment. You should focus on increasing the intensity of your love making or oral sessions. Get her so worked up till eventually she doesnt even think about it. I'd also suggest a bottle of wine to help loosen her up some. That may help.
I'm not sure that type of mindset will be easy to modify.

Drilling down to the central core of the problem, you will probably find that she believes kissing after daty is unsanitary.

. . . Don't do her any favors!

Drilling down to the central core of the problem, you will probably find that she believes kissing after daty is unsanitary.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Really? Who would have thunk it?
Once you get to Oz, see if you can get what you need from the Wizard.

. . . If you only had a brain!

ever meet one that said just the "tip" and meant it?
.... My current girlfriend is freaked out about kissing after I preform oral on her....Any ideas to get her over this fear, love to hear from both sides - guys & gals? Originally Posted by Crash Davis
Learn how to do oral better and she won't get "freaked out" about anything!!
Lay $300 on the table and tell her it's hers if she does it.
Okay, this a first for me. My current girlfriend is freaked out about kissing after I preform oral on her. In all my years of having fun, this is the first time I've run into this. She said it is more of a fear than anything. Any ideas to get her over this fear, love to hear from both sides - guys & gals? Originally Posted by Crash Davis
to each their own and she's your GF so that's your choice. no clue how to get her over her fear. although ... if she likes FIV, you might have her lick your finger(s) to get them wet before putting them in, then letting her lick your fingers again - with her juices on them ...

another thought is ... after you cum in her mouth, do you kiss her ??

my ex-GF ... would have explosive orgasms from oral and lick my face clean in a frenzy of lust which I thought was about as hot as it gets ... and I've recently seen a couple of providers who have told me they are "bi " ... and just about cleaned my face after I ate their pussy.

personally, if I lick her and she cums then she doesn't at least kiss me even after I wipe her juices off ... she's an ex unless she's perfect in every other way ... I think she just doesn't love me enough otherwise.
Lay $300 on the table and tell her it's hers if she does it. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
stop wasting time with real world women. Be single, stack up money, and spend strictly on providers, strippers, and spa workers.
stop wasting time with real world women. Be single, stack up money, and spend strictly on providers, strippers, and spa workers. Originally Posted by wreckshop
You can just spend what's left over frivolously!!