I was stoned when I posted this!

the morning I bathe my intellect in the stupendous and cosmogonal philosophy of the Bhagvat-Geeta, since whose composition years of the gods have elapsed, and in comparison with which our modern world and its literature seem puny and trivial; and I doubt if that philosophy is not to be referred to a previous state of existence, so remote is its sublimity from our conceptions. I lay down the book and go to my well for water, and lo! there I meet the servant of the Bramin, priest of Brahma and Vishnu and Indra, who still sits in his temple on the Ganges reading the Vedas, or dwells at the root of a tree with his crust and water jug. I meet his servant come to draw water for his master, and our buckets as it were grate together in the same well. The pure Walden water is mingled with the sacred water of the Ganges.”
― Henry David Thoreau, Walden

I believe he has secrets. . . secrets from the Gods!
More about my thoughts:

Buddhists believe the concepts of no-self and Emptiness are far from negative: They invest their religion, and life itself, with limitless possibilities. If everything is constantly changing, then it is possible for everything to become new. If everything is an illusion, then there is no barrier to accomplishing anything.

Yes!
And this is hobby-related?

Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions pertaining to the hobby, but not limited to your local scene.
Why don't you post this crap where it belongs

The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!
And this is hobby-related? Originally Posted by camouflage
It could be, depending on how you interpret it.
More about my thoughts:

If everything is an illusion, then there is no barrier to accomplishing anything.

Yes! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Of course it's hobby related. How else is an ugly mug like me going to get freaky with so many beautiful women?
I think Thoreau was stoned when he wrote it.
Bumping water vases in the same well....could be hobby related... your crusty ole pot her soft smooth clay pot immerse in much needed water.
Water that soothes the thirst of the soul.
That ever wanting soul of yours that yearns for comfort yearns for' fulfillment.yearns for pleasure......
Yes bring your pot to the well the well of lust.

I agree maybe not in coed maybe in advertising the heading could be
Lets meet at the pleasure well all crusty cracked pots welcomed lol

The post did make my mind think..Like did I open readers digest instead of eccie? Had to look at all the sexual icons in fucking and sucking motions to make sure I opened the right website....lol
You have a "sandbox issue" that is older then the hobby its self! Non the less! It has been sliced then diced an found it belongs in the Box!
I was OK until the term "Ganges" (the river). Anyone who has seen that putrid sewer full of sewage and dead bodies ... it's just an instant mood killer and has destroyed the centuries of prose that preceded its current state.