the ODE to Cute Old Goat thread.

let's all vote on a new Avatar for Cute Old Goat. Some contenders ..

i like this one best ..

reminds me of someone else here. i just can't place it yet .. oh yes ... now i remember.

• WTF
  • 10-13-2014, 04:44 PM
The third from bottom is how I see the old Goat!

The third from bottom is how I see the old Goat!

Originally Posted by WTF
+1
That one does kind of look like me. The ladies love it!
  • Old-T
  • 10-13-2014, 06:21 PM
COG, they are just jealous.
this one was my fav. being an atheist i don't think u have much to worry about Satan. but it does seem to fit you.
COG, they are just jealous. Originally Posted by Old-T
Define "they" if you would. is that similar to William Jefferson Blithe .. er Clinton arguing on what the meaning of the word "is" is? Lawyers one and all, eh COG?

as i've said before i'm not a fan of the Government. most of what COG says i agree with. Like the Fed Reserve. i just don't believe any of his 9/11 conspiracy crap.
+1 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't get too giddy Biggen. the post isn't showing the last one i posted. you "might" remember it.

Don't get too giddy Biggen. the post isn't showing the last one i posted. you "might" remember it.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I knew sooner or later you would bring up your ignorance once again, and admit you don't know left from right. Go pull at your acorn and giggle idiot.
You're the one that ought to be sporting a new avatar Whacko Kid....maybe something like this:
Attached Images File Type: jpg kkk.jpg (5.9 KB, 34 views)
Hey! This thread is about me! Let's stay on topic, now.
I knew sooner or later you would bring up your ignorance once again, and admit you don't know left from right. Go pull at your acorn and giggle idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you are a pus filled boil on the ass of society

You're the one that ought to be sporting a new avatar Whacko Kid....maybe something like this: Originally Posted by timpage
here's one for you libtard. and by the way, where do you get all those killer tittie pics? just askin'

Hey! This thread is about me! Let's stay on topic, now. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
yes. back to you goat. your mountaineering skills are impressive, most impressive!

you are a pus filled boil on the ass of society

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LMAO coming from someone like you who sucks the pus from your boyfriend's dick. Bet you don't know which way to turn not knowing left from right.
LMAO coming from someone like you who sucks the pus from your boyfriend's dick. Bet you don't know which way to turn not knowing left from right. Originally Posted by i'va biggen