Whats the problen?

Fuck why do all guts want bbbj and why does it matter if I have a pimp or not. Most girls do so what. So what if he's black let's just get this over with I'll take my donations and you leave. No I don't want to he friends or lovers it's business and one I don't even enjoy at that.
The OP's candor is refreshing.
Finally, an honest whore.
Well this is something.....
Yes honest whore is right. Better than being a lying trick. #Touche
...it's business and one I don't even enjoy at that. Originally Posted by The_Real_Jazzymyn
Then why are you doing it?
Can't speak for others so this is just my opinion. First, the bbbj question. I find nothing sexy about a cbj. It's not about the lady but the condom. I find bbbj's very erotic. You put a cover on for a bj and the eroticism of it goes right out the window. I'll take a bbbj with average technique over a cbj with great technique. That's how much a cover kills a bj for me. Condom simply kill a bj for me.

As to the pimp question. I prefer the entire donation go to the lady I'm seeing. Just my preference.
$ Originally Posted by The_Real_Jazzymyn
I know quite a few females in the business world, medical field, and law fields that make ten times what your pimp makes in a year...let alone your %40 cut. It can't be the money.

So why do you do it?
I'm sure some providers on this and other review boards have pimps/managers. But I think it's an assumption and a stretch to say most do. Either way, I'd say to find a way to be transparent about your perceived weaknesses while also playing up your strengths in your marketing (ads, showcase, website, etc). Many guys prefer BBBJ, but there are some out there who either don't mind, or specifically prefer CBJ (perhaps due to perceptions related to STI's). Address the niche of those who prefer CBJ and find clever and creative ways to speak to the mutual preference of giving/receiving CBJ.

Best of luck!
  • Old-T
  • 01-23-2016, 04:57 PM
Fuck why do all guts want bbbj
Why? Because it feels better. Really a rather simple answer.

and why does it matter if I have a pimp or not.
Three reasons:
--A pimp is an additional risk. I have never had an issue with a lady trying to threaten me or blackmail me. When I was young and not as knowledgeable I had pimps try to do both those things.
--I am not a very demanding date, but I do enjoy certain things--one of which is taking a lady out to dinner. Or actually becoming friendly with her to some degree. Pimps, being the paranoid fellows they are, frown upon such things, feeling threatened with loss of control.
--But the biggest is because I often DO wind up liking the ladies I see for repeat dates, and I have seen too many good people get seriously mistreated/beaten/ripped off/and abused by the scum that are most pimps.

Most girls do so what.
I don't believe the "most girls do" part at all. Yes, some do. Maybe a lot do. Most? I sincerely doubt it. Pimps have essentially outlived their usefulness for most enterprising young ladies. They used to be a major part of marketing a lady--the internet has let her market herself now. They used to provide protection when screening was near impossible--the internet has greatly improved a lady's ability to screen so much better. Pimps are not worth the loss of control a lady cedes to a pimp, nor the risk she takes on by having one.

So what if he's black
I truly do not care what color or gender a pimp is. I feel the same about all of them.

let's just get this over with I'll take my donations and you leave.
Agree on that part. But the envelope is not heavy enough that you need help carrying it out. I don't pay in pennies.

No I don't want to he friends or lovers it's business
Again, true. But if there is not a degree of friendliness you will probably not have passed MY screening, and I certainly won't be a repeat client.

and one I don't even enjoy at that. Originally Posted by The_Real_Jazzymyn
That is the saddest part. This must be a terrible way to make a living for a lady who does not enjoy even some of her clients.

Why don't you tell your pimp that you want to stop working?

Oh, I think we know that answer. Probably the same reason so many ladies with pimps get into the business.

I wish you well--I truly do. I hope you do make it out on your terms, not his. And when you decide this isn't for you, I hope you don't need his permission to move on with your life. Two months ago you posted--or someone posted under your name--"
I'm a very fun person and love to entertain." Now you don't really like it. You are a pretty young lady, but it is often hard to tell when you are speaking and when the pimp is.
Black pimps are scary, then again I've never met a white pimp...I'm sure they'd be scary too
  • Old-T
  • 01-23-2016, 05:19 PM
Black pimps are scary, then again I've never met a white pimp...I'm sure they'd be scary too Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Yes they are. Growing up most the pimps near my neighborhood were Italian. Later I have encountered other White pimps, Mexican pimps, and Asian pimps as well as Black ones. They dress differently but the stench is the same. Intimidation, violence, drugs.... they all use the same tools of the trade to keep women "in their place".
  • DSK
  • 01-23-2016, 07:30 PM
That is the saddest part. This must be a terrible way to make a living for a lady who does not enjoy even some of her clients.

Why don't you tell your pimp that you want to stop working?

Oh, I think we know that answer. Probably the same reason so many ladies with pimps get into the business.

I wish you well--I truly do. I hope you do make it out on your terms, not his. And when you decide this isn't for you, I hope you don't need his permission to move on with your life. Two months ago you posted--or someone posted under your name--"
I'm a very fun person and love to entertain." Now you don't really like it. You are a pretty young lady, but it is often hard to tell when you are speaking and when the pimp is. Originally Posted by Old-T
Hall of Fame post - very intelligent and well written. I wish I could have come up with your words myself.
  • Old-T
  • 01-23-2016, 07:57 PM
Thank you, sir. It is probably obvious I feel strongly about this topic.