Music for multiple partner play.

Sometime back I mentioned how George Bensons, 'Just the two of us' was playing during a 3-way.
What would be some appropriate music for multiple partners?
FMF; MFM; gangbangs and orgies.
Not sure if the Beatle song
"I want to hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand" qualifies.
Christmas carols work well ...
Christmas carols work well ... Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm sure, if you don your Gay apparel.
Sometime back I mentioned how George Bensons, 'Just the two of us' was playing during a 3-way.
What would be some appropriate music for multiple partners?
FMF; MFM; gangbangs and orgies.
Not sure if the Beatle song
"I want to hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand" qualifies. Originally Posted by ugotme10
"Just The Two Of Us" was recorded by Grover Washington, Jr. (sax) and Bill Withers (vocals).

We Are One - Maze featuring Frankie Beverly
Joy & Pain (for BDSM) - Same^^^
Sex, I'm A... - Berlin
"Ballroom Blitz."
Helter Skelter!! (more for an orgy but works with 3-way)
I just set the mood with good music and candles an clean and smelling good incall.Hookers do whatever make you happy with music for muliple partner.
The theme from "Top Gun".
If a provider would play some corridos during our session she would be my ATF!! it would definitely set my mood If was receiving a double shoot would go for a triple then!!
How about Bolero. It worked in the movie 10. Maybe it would work with two fives.
How about Bolero. It worked in the movie 10. Maybe it would work with two fives.
Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
Play Spanish Guitar music and I can go on and on.
I just set the mood with good music and candles an clean and smelling good incall.Hookers do whatever make you happy with music for muliple partner. Originally Posted by Fancylady
Crazy as it may sound, one long ago UTR gangbang had some funny moments between me and the lady. It was my first time to pump away at her and after about a minute I said.
"Hi, I don't think we've been introduced."
She laughed and we both gave our UTR names.
All of the sudden the song...
"Getting to know you."
Started playing in my head.
So glad that I didn't break into song.