Please forgive me for coming off rude and hateful on boards

I never meant to to rude and hateful to people.Have a nice day!
Of course, hon now go have an awesome weekend!

You forgot to mention uneducated, ignorant, and a few other terms that apply to the way you present yourself. IJS

Even granny from Beverly Hillbilly's could communicate to where one could understand her.
  • Old-T
  • 01-29-2016, 03:01 PM
You forgot to mention uneducated, ignorant, and a few other terms that apply to the way you present yourself. IJS

Even granny from Beverly Hillbilly's could communicate to where one could understand her. Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett
Your turn to be rude and hateful now?

Even granny from Beverly Hillbilly's could communicate to where one could understand her. Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett
Sorry I don't have fancy device with spell check.I'm not going out to buy fancy device to get on adult websites.My apple device for work I can't used it to get on adult websites.I would get fired full time job.Say whatever about grammar.Thank you!
I never meant to to rude and hateful to people.Have a nice day! Originally Posted by Fancylady
This must be the pimp speaking what happened to the asian lady

Right her phone must not be ringing
Sorry I don't have fancy device with spell check.I'm not going out to buy fancy device to get on adult websites.My apple device for work I can't used it to get on adult websites.I would get fired full time job.Say whatever about grammar.Thank you! Originally Posted by Fancylady
Full time job as a pimp?
This must be the pimp speaking what happened to the asian lady Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I notice you really like to show your ass on board..Thank you for taking the time for me.I'm so glad this not my only income.Thank you doll
I notice you really like to show your ass on board..Thank you for taking the time for me.I'm so glad this not my only income.Thank you doll Originally Posted by Fancylady
Yeah um ok whatever makes you sleep at night what is your other income STRIPPING?

You sure showed your ass in that last thread & certainly not in a positive way...

Its funny you have been on this board since 2012 & you don't have a single review...
Clearly, there are two different people posting on this account. One illiterate person or a person that English is not their first language and a woman. Look, FancyLady, none of us were born yesterday and most of us have been in the game for a minute. We can sniff out the bullshit. Keep it movin'.

Yeah um ok whatever makes you sleep at night what is your other income STRIPPING?

You sure showed your ass in that last thread & certainly not in a positive way...

Its funny you have been on this board since 2012 & you don't have a single review... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Whatever happened it's no big deal. if you're a provider I'm sure you'll still get interest. Live and learn right? This is a hobby board after all. Don't think it's meant to be taken seriously.
If you feel the need to share a special message with the board in every post, something like, "Prostitutes discriminate on each others. Prostitutes trying to convince hobbyists they're different from others prostitutes," perhaps you can make it your signature. Just make sure it doesn't violate any Guidelines.

Then, you can post something relevant to a thread, and still spread your special message.

If you like the idea, check out the User CP, and you're welcome. To the rest of the board, sorry.
Forgiven, is all that is needed.

It is very noble for you to have apologized to this crowd. I commend you for it. You are allowed to express yourself. Sometimes when you do, people disagree. At that point, you have a choice. Take the other person's comments for what they're worth. I think the best response for personal attacks is no response at all. You can't win and their words are meaningless, therefore worth nothing. You're doing very well at this now. Kudos!! Just let the ranters rant. You have already proven that you're better than they are. If they disagree, acknowledge their opinion and discuss it politely or ignore it. If you agree with them, enjoy their responses.

As far as this thread goes, you need to say nothing more. Your starter post said everything important. Not necessary, but nice, would be to acknowledge those who support. Everyone else is being rude and contemptuous.

Here's my ass served on a platter.
One person in particular is the rudest person I have encountered online. That's saying something. She is the most belligerent skank I have seen on the web. She hates "spelling police", because she can't spell, then she thinks she is the "grammar police" and using very bad grammar vehemently bashes others' English. She spews shit out of her keyboard and her ass; and probably out of her mouth and cunt. I wouldn't fuck her with Donald Trump's dick.

I have a T-shirt that says "I'm not arguing. I'm just explaining why I'm right!"
If you feel the need to share a special message with the board in every post, something like, "Prostitutes discriminate on each others. Prostitutes trying to convince hobbyists they're different from others prostitutes," perhaps you can make it your signature. Just make sure it doesn't violate any Guidelines.

Then, you can post something relevant to a thread, and still spread your special message.

If you like the idea, check out the User CP, and you're welcome. To the rest of the board, sorry. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Very good idea.