Zilka disease confirmed to be Sexually Transmitted

Sounds like another heck of a good reason to use rubbers
There are still a lot of unknowns with the Zika virus, including why this mosquito-borne disease can also be transmitted through sexual contact. Dr. Richard Wallace with UT Health Northeast said it hasn't been documented with similar diseases.
Does this mean I can't eat pussy?
Unprotected sex is always a risk.
So far its so much bullshit........its not rubber going to help. Maybe you cam fuck through a sheet wearing a rubber, too.
There are always dental dams..

There are still a lot of unknowns with the Zika virus, including why this mosquito-borne disease can also be transmitted through sexual contact. Dr. Richard Wallace with UT Health Northeast said it hasn't been documented with similar diseases.
Does this mean I can't eat pussy? Originally Posted by tucson
I see another vaccine on the horizon.
Unprotected sex with multiple sex partners cause problems
I would remove DATY from my menu before I let some guy use a dental dam on me
I have to say you look so tasty too!
I would remove DATY from my menu before I let some guy use a dental dam on me Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Using a barrier for oral kinda defeats the purpose of doing it. Dental dam is probably worse than a condom for bj.
So far its so much bullshit........its not rubber going to help. Maybe you cam fuck through a sheet wearing a rubber, too. Originally Posted by bayoucadillac
Cam fuck with a condom safeway
I'm pretty sure the only person in danger is Pyramider!! He's the only one small enough to fuck a mosquito!!
More like if you can't afford to raise kid or take care of a kid, don't have one.
My understanding the symptoms are pretty much like the flu, only real danger is to an unborn infant...which is significant.