"i am not afraid, I was born to do this" joan of arc

just an empowering reminder that being bold and brave is a good thing and in the society we live in, it isn't usually portrayed in that light, so I'm here to remind the world through the words of Virginia Woolf "Across the broad continent of a women's life falls the shadow of a sword. on one side, there lies convention, tradition and order. on the other side, all is confusion, nothing follows a regular course."
this means that the crossing of the shadow of that sword may bring a far more interesting existence to a women, but you can bet it will also be more perilous. so cheers! this is for all of us that chose to cross for adventure and face the perils as they come!

lorelei

for the women who couldn't care less:

the women who are first to get naked, howl at the moon and jump into the sea.

the women who stay up to late.

the women who acknowledge, with no shame, they have a healthy sexual appetite.

this is for those of us who seek relentless joy and laugh with our entire souls.

the ladies who know their worth, who plant their feet and roar with brilliance.

the badass bitches who aren't hesitant to drop a dude if he doesn't honor her will or her heart.

this is for the women who hold those who have wronged them fiercely accountable.

the women who refuse to comply with gender norms and false limitations

this is for the women who drink coffee(or whatever) at midnight by the light of the moon and dare you to question it.

for the women who don't give a damn about pleasing the world and do so sweetly

for the ladies who use "no" to be in service for themselves and try to show others how to do so

for the superhero single moms. always remember that i salute you/us for our resilience, our cape flapping and our ambition.

this is for the woman who throw down what they love and don't waste time following societies pressures to exist behind a white picket fence

the women who know how to be busy and how to plant their feet in the earth and get grounded.

THESE ARE THE WOMEN I WANT AROUND ME

we teach people how to treat us by what we allow, what we stop and what we reinforce
Good reading, like the message and I'd like someday to meet you
but Jonesboro is to far from LR or maybe you might make a road trip
some time.
i visit little rock frequently ☺️
Lorelei, you are currently the coolest poster on this board. When combined with your adventurous spirit, insatiable desire, and desire to please, you have moved to the top of the list as my all time favorite. I have always preferred a beautiful brunette with brains and a strong personality and you are the perfect provider. If possible you are even more beautiful on the inside.
somebody's in love.
but sounds like i would be too if my mama hadnt been so short.
SWOON! now im blushing! you are too kind but i like that so thank you for making me feel extra special! had a great time! muah!
somebody's in love. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Not love but I really enjoyed talking to her. I was always turned on more by girls with brains as well as beauty. It is hard to describe her, but she is just really cool. I guess the best word is she is intriguing. She is the kind of girl you ask a question and are interested in what she will say. I was often surprised by what she said and impressed by the depth of her comments. Perhaps what attracts me to her is that her personality and comments display a depth to her personality that is not always found in this profession. She is someone you would enjoy hanging out just talking to but you would have a hard time doing it because she radiates such sensuality that you would have a hard time thinking of anything other than fucking her brains out. I guess that means, rather than being in love with her, I am definitely in lust with her, LOL.
Beauty plus brains is a wonderful combo! It's a big turn on to me.
I agree, that is why I loved seeing Brit. Lorelei is the closest thing I have found to Brits 3 B's of beauty, brains and brunette. The 2 big differences are that Lorelei is more of a spinner and definitely not a materialistic narcissist. Lorelei appears very confident and happy with her lot in life. FWIW she is a college graduate which is not surprising when you talk to her. You can tell she has a developed mind.
Ok, finally thought of the word I was looking for to describe her. She is clearly an independent free spirit.