Hey, Cassie... You're a Batman fan, right?

Well, apparently DC Comics has decreed that this Saturday (9/17) is Batman Day:

Get ready for the celebration of a legendary superhero who we all love, the Dark Knight himself, Batman. DC Entertainment has made it official, Saturday, September 17th 2016, will be BATMAN DAY.

So, if I book with you Saturday, how much of a discount will you give me if I arrive in a Batman costume?

Cheers,

bcg
Well, apparently DC Comics has decreed that this Saturday (9/17) is Batman Day:

Get ready for the celebration of a legendary superhero who we all love, the Dark Knight himself, Batman. DC Entertainment has made it official, Saturday, September 17th 2016, will be BATMAN DAY.

So, if I book with you Saturday, how much of a discount will you give me if I arrive in a Batman costume?

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Yasssss!
Oh you have no idea how excited that just made me!
Now to go get some new Batman Panties for Saturday!!!

BCG if you were to do that the discount would be epic!!

This really just made my day! Batman is the Best.
I just recently received 2 new Batman Keychains and a really sweet Choker Batman Necklace as a gift.

Thanks for the smile darlin!

Eeekkkk I feel like it's my Christmas!!! Haha 💖
... So, if I book with you Saturday, how much of a discount will you give me if I arrive in a Batman costume? ... Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
... BCG if you were to do that the discount would be epic!! Originally Posted by cassie_love
The discount would have to be epic, because by the time I got done spending money pulling together the costume (sadly, I don't keep a Batman costume handy because too few ladies of my acquaintance soak their panties through at the thought of Batman--obviously I'm hanging around with the wrong women) that I'd be spending as much or more than if I just paid your regular rate. LOL

Glad I could make your day. I'm only sorry I won't be able to see you model the new Batman panties anytime soon.

Cheers,

bcg
Glad I could make your day. I'm only sorry I won't be able to see you model the new Batman panties anytime soon.

Cheers,

bcg[/QUOTE]

Well maybe one day darlin!! 😘

This has me wanting to find a few things besides just panties... 😁

This really did make me smile....
In honor of it being National Batman day!! Nananananana 😀😂

I didn't find any new Batman panties, the ones that the one store had i already have lol

Gonna venture back out tomorrow in hopes of finding some
For now tho here are a few of my faves
Happy Batman Day y'all
I actually have a batsman costume and it's a really good one. It was $1500!!!
I actually have a batsman costume and it's a really good one. It was $1500!!! Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Holy hell Batman!! That's crazy!!
I'm on the hunt for some new knee high Batman socks as well!!
And hey Ninga u should totally post a pic of the Costume!
I may climb up into the attic tomorrow. We had a big halloween party at our corporate office 2 years ago. I came in second place. It's very realistic. I would call it movie quality although I don't pull it off very well
I may climb up into the attic tomorrow. We had a big halloween party at our corporate office 2 years ago. I came in second place. It's very realistic. I would call it movie quality although I don't pull it off very well Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
That's awesome! I will DEFINITELY be doing something Batman related for Halloween. 😀
Great.. now I wanna get blown in a Batman costume. You up for playing Harley Quin, Cassie?
Great.. now I wanna get blown in a Batman costume. You up for playing Harley Quin, Cassie? Originally Posted by SingleMomSlayer
For sexual cosplay, it seems to me more appropriate when wearing a Batman costume to be blown by Catwoman, or maybe Poison Ivy. Where a Harley Quinn blowjob is concerned, it's gotta be a Joker costume for the recipient.

And speaking of Harley Quinn/Joker, I am still amazed that this got past the censors, especially for what is ostensibly a kids' show:

Cheers,

bcg
Great.. now I wanna get blown in a Batman costume. You up for playing Harley Quin, Cassie? Originally Posted by SingleMomSlayer
Always!!! 😘