Serenity

So I'm staying at a hotel on business. I got in late last night and when I finally settled down, I grabbed the "do not disturb" sign and put on the doorknob outside.
I just went down to the lobby to check on something and came back up and saw for the first time what the sign actually says.

I couldn't help but think of SerenityXX when I saw this. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (90.0 KB, 220 views)
Maybe a sign
Maybe a sign Originally Posted by SerenityXX
It's definitely a sign!!! I'm going to take it and bring it to you when we meet. I just have some screening stuff to get through. lol
But yes, I will hand it to you personally. Maybe more than one if you'd like it. Lol.
have a little trouble getting to sleep?
have a little trouble getting to sleep? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Please elaborate?!?!?
It's definitely a sign!!! I'm going to take it and bring it to you when we meet. I just have some screening stuff to get through. lol
But yes, I will hand it to you personally. Maybe more than one if you'd like it. Lol. Originally Posted by JohnBlack
I'd love that very much so
Please elaborate?!?!? Originally Posted by JohnBlack

Get to your room and the damn door makes your mind turn to womanly charms.
I wouldn't have settled to sleep very well with thoughts of her sweet bottom running through my mind
Get to your room and the damn door makes your mind turn to womanly charms.
I wouldn't have settled to sleep very well with thoughts of her sweet bottom running through my mind Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I didn't see it until the next day.... But yes, I did wish she was inside that door when I went back up and saw the sign!!! Just sayin!!!
And now I'm up at 2:35am.... So there's that!!! Lol.