dearest

Were you playing pool at smoke n barrel friday night?
Nope! Not me. I've been home being boring all night.
happens to the best of us
Says the guy who has never seen my face. ��
The only way you boring is that you have been turning down appointments to get a break.
Says the guy who has never seen my face. �� Originally Posted by Dearest
NQAT gets optimistic when he drinks.
Effects a lot of us that way. Everything seems to change perspective when looking through the bottom of a bottle.
Effects a lot of us that way. Everything seems to change perspective when looking through the bottom of a bottle. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
I know what you mean. Danielle turns into the disco queen and I like to shock random bar goers by deep throating lollipops.

Can't say anything even remotely that exciting happened tonight. Just Redbox & Chik-fil-a. Although Smoke and Barrel sounds fun.
Usually not much goes on after 10 or 11 around here but BBBQ has spiced it up. Kind of like the song though. " Lookin for love in all the wrong places". LOL
Usually not much goes on after 10 or 11 around here but BBBQ has spiced it up. Kind of like the song though. " Lookin for love in all the wrong places". LOL Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Is that why everyone's up? Lol. I've lived in NWA for over four years now and still have yet to go to Bikes, Blues & BBQ. I'm just not much on really big crowds.
I always go there with a group for a once a year deal. More and more just quit showing as we get older. Maybe I'm getting to old too. Might be my last year. A quiet hour would would probably have been better.
NQAT gets optimistic when he drinks. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
And when he's sober.
Is that why everyone's up? Lol. I've lived in NWA for over four years now and still have yet to go to Bikes, Blues & BBQ. I'm just not much on really big crowds. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
But I have to get my annual funnel cake drizzled with lemon
Says the guy who has never seen my face. 😉 Originally Posted by Dearest

That's startin to bug me.
The only way you boring is that you have been turning down appointments to get a break. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I'm flattered you think so highly of me, but I had a rather laid back night.