They've been quiet.

I'm sure SL and Whisper's are reloading and preparing to ambush.

Don't be scared. Make them scared of you.

Remember, life is a sugar cookie.
I stopped being scared or worried about them a long time ago. They truly cannot understand that they have NO power. Whispers use to have wise knowledge ,but this is no longer the case. SL just has money and little girls.

Remember, life is a sugar cookie. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Scared? They are going to make me scared?

Last Wednesday my GF became a "mommy" and I've been up all night several nights in a row while trying to work during the day.

I'm too fucking old for this shit again....

The only thing I am scared of is him waking up again in the next few hours!

Besides.... You and a couple of others have stepped up and rattled a few taking the workload off SL and I....
"Last Wednesday my GF became a mommy "

Is it yours and is it a girl? God I hope it is a girl, you really deserve that.
  • Old-T
  • 05-16-2017, 06:45 AM

Remember, life is a sugar cookie. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
SL has 8 threads on the front page, but somehow you think that is "slowing down".

OK, just more evidence that you are less than brilliant.
SL has 8 threads on the front page, but somehow you think that is "slowing down".

OK, just more evidence that you are less than brilliant. Originally Posted by Old-T

I see you've finished your power walk around the mall and decided to visit us again.
  • Old-T
  • 05-16-2017, 10:48 AM
I see you've finished your power walk around the mall and decided to visit us again. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Just checking in on the inmates. Like visiting the primates at the zoo--only many of the primates are more coherent than some of the Austin inmates.
Just checking in on the inmates. Like visiting the primates at the zoo--only many of the primates are more coherent than some of the Austin inmates. Originally Posted by Old-T

After lunch. Time to change your Depends! Hurry up before you start stinking too bad.
Just checking in on the inmates. Like visiting the primates at the zoo--only many of the primates are more coherent than some of the Austin inmates. Originally Posted by Old-T
And, the Austin zoo does appreciate receiving donations when folks visit the inmates.
For $150, the monkeys can be fed for a week. No guarantee that will keep them quiet though.
Here's the site to sponsor your fav animal.
http://austinzoo.org/sponsor-an-animal/
And, the Austin zoo does appreciate receiving donations when folks visit the inmates.
For $150, the monkeys can be fed for a week. No guarantee that will keep them quiet though.
http://austinzoo.org/sponsor-an-animal/ Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

You two could live there. 2 geriatric kc monkeys!
  • Old-T
  • 05-16-2017, 02:36 PM
http://austinzoo.org/sponsor-an-animal/ Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Thank you. But since I avoid Texas as much as I reasonably can, I tend to support zoos and other wildlife options other places. If you get a chance, may I recommend the Wolf Sanctuary in Candy Kitchen (seriously, that is the town) New Mexico. Also, the Glenn Helen Raptor Center in Yellow Springs, OH.

Far nicer inhabitants.
Thank you. But since I avoid Texas as much as I reasonably can, I tend to support zoos and other wildlife options other places. If you get a chance, may I recommend the Wolf Sanctuary in Candy Kitchen (seriously, that is the town) New Mexico. Also, the Glenn Helen Raptor Center in Yellow Springs, OH.

Far nicer inhabitants.
Originally Posted by Old-T

I see the nurse wheeled you out to the computer again. Good for you! Getting out of your room a lot today!
  • Old-T
  • 05-16-2017, 03:26 PM
I see you've finished your power walk around the mall and decided to visit us again. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
After lunch. Time to change your Depends! Hurry up before you start stinking too bad. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You two could live there. 2 geriatric kc monkeys! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I see the nurse wheeled you out to the computer again. Good for you! Getting out of your room a lot today! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Confirms it--you are a one-trick pony. And not a very good trick at that. But if that is the best you can do then I guess you should get a participation trophy. It's the thought that counts after all. Even if they are dumb and simple thoughts like yours.
What is truly incoherent is a person who repeats themself over and over again, because they don't have the competence or mental capacity to come up with anything else. And lately you sir have been a "One Reply Guy", the only thing you post about is how wonderful, smart, and perfect you are, and how everyone in Texas is beneath you and you hate it here.

The loudest ones are always the ones with the least amount of room to talk. Funny how you don't list your city of residence, I wonder why? I really do hope you are one those KC or Kansas Peons, cause "Y'all" just have soooo much more to be proud of let me tell you.

Hopefully you hear all of this, cause you are sitting pretty high up there on that horse of yours

Thank you. But since I avoid Texas as much as I reasonably can

So why bother posting in here???? That makes sense how???
Far nicer inhabitants.
Yes nicer inhabitants.
One of my fav places:
http://www.worldbirdsanctuary.org
In Missouri
They have a phenomenal collection of eagles.

Amusing that there's not a single place for trolls.