Be nice for a day challenge

Let's see if we can throw some love out to our fellow hobbyists and providers for a day -- See how it feels. You might like it.

What you send out into the universe comes back to you. I'd rather have positive vibes return to me than negative. I try to live by this philosophy. It has been quite rewarding.

Peace
Excellent use of punctuation.
Nice post, thank you.
Be beautiful stay positive suck a mean dick and always have the backs of people who have your back
Love you and all your positive juju!
That's the spirit everybody! My punctuation better be good I'm a Defense Information School trained killer. I spent six very special years working as a Navy Journalist. Part of that time I was assigned as a staff writer for a globally-distributed feature magazine. Surprisingly, did you know journalists are some of the worst spellers? True story. Love, B
  • Loxly
  • 05-18-2017, 12:20 AM
Women are ALWAYS more conscious of punctuation. Especially when it involves missing a period.

BTW... might want to fix the link in your sig line. Got a space imbedded in the .com.

Bettiemaespage.callgirlfiles.c om

So there's my nice day thing. Now back to Bastardville.
All tha love Ah throws out usually winds up inna kleenex thet goes inna wastebask't. But Ah'm willin' ta aim high'r!
Big believer in this...have seen many examples of this in my life and others...thank you, Bettie_mae
I appreciate y'all taking time to comment. Now to go fix my signature line, again. Lol

SORRY, I mean:

Its my goal to be nice now!
I love a Positive attitude! This is so true Amor!

Let's see if we can throw some love out to our fellow hobbyists and providers for a day -- See how it feels. You might like it.

What you send out into the universe comes back to you. I'd rather have positive vibes return to me than negative. I try to live by this philosophy. It has been quite rewarding.

Peace Originally Posted by Bettie_mae
I love a Positive attitude! This is so true Amor! Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
I love your tits! And your ass too. And your personality.

Sigh