OUT here on the board and on other social media

It would seem there is two kinds of OUTING going on these days. I'm not sure why either are being tolerated.

1) Board members are securing information and taking it off the board and outing fellow board members using everything from running ADS on BP, Craig'sList, Outing sites and Social Media.

2) Board members gain access to social events and meet other board members. Good times until some one gets upset and decides to bring "personal information" back her and post it on the board.

Obviously the number one solution is the following.

1) Never attend social events
2) Never give out your personal information to any one
3) Use a hobby phone that can't be traced back to you
4) Use software that hides your computer IP address
5) Use a hobby car or park away from the in call
6) Use P411 that keeps your information private. The vast majority of providers don't screen. Never give out any personal information even for screening.

Comments: Providers are the sellers. They post face pictures, full body pictures, nudes etc. They want business. Its understood. But when they meet a hobbyist and then publish ANYTHING that describes that hobbyists, height, weight, age, hair color, handicaps, race or heritage WHY IS THIS NOT OUTING?

Same for social events. If either a provider or hobbyists describes another hobbyist in any way WHY IS THIS NOT OUTING.

Any one who secures personal information and publishes it here on the board or off the board should be BANNED. Shouldn't matter whether its real or truthful.

I participate in no social media. Nothing good comes of it! Its been brought to my attention know board members using their board handle are going at it on Twitter, Facebook & Snapchat.

Just my opinion. What do you guys think? Biggest no no here is OUTING! It needs to STOP! Lets not forget another option... leave the board / hobby.

Well hell yes we'll make this a poll. I'll be happy to do so.
I participate in a bit of social media, I retired at 38, live very comfortably and have no one to answer to.
I lie to no one, and since I'm not running for any public office, I couldn't care less about any "outing". There's something very freeing about being honest, or putting it another way.. Not giving a shit what anyone says about me and having no secrets from anyone, there's no surprises to "out".
I participate in a bit of social media, I retired at 38, live very comfortably and have no one to answer to.
I lie to no one, and since I'm not running for any public office, I couldn't care less about any "outing". There's something very freeing about being honest, or putting it another way.. Not giving a shit what anyone says about me and having no secrets from anyone, there's no surprises to "out". Originally Posted by nuglet
WOW Nug you are full of surprises!

So you okay with your real name & address being posted here?
WOW Nug you are full of surprises!

So you okay with your real name & address being posted here?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
it wouldn't cause me any concern honestly, other than the potential for being pestered by some of the assholes on here (and I don't mean the ladies),

I owned an on premises swinger club for 12 yrs and never had an issue, and yes, it had my real name and address attached.

I learned a long time ago, if there's a potential to be ashamed, "exposed vindictively, or harrassed, then don't do it.. My involvement in this hobby isn't an issue for me or anyone I know.. if it bothers anyone, that's their issue, not mine.. There are several ladies from here than can attest to that fact.
What do you think 'bout a hobbyist who puts a recognizable picture of himself with a gal in a post he started on a hooker board?

it wouldn't cause me any concern honestly, other than the potential for being pestered by some of the assholes on here (and I don't mean the ladies),

I owned an on premises swinger club for 12 yrs and never had an issue, and yes, it had my real name and address attached.

I learned a long time ago, if there's a potential to be ashamed, "exposed vindictively, or harrassed, then don't do it.. My involvement in this hobby isn't an issue for me or anyone I know.. if it bothers anyone, that's their issue, not mine.. There are several ladies from here than can attest to that fact. Originally Posted by nuglet
Well NUG that explains your stalking / posting style! You just don't give a fuck!

Know this...Nug no matter what you do, your privacy is safe with me!

I thinck the vast majority of the board members here have enough dignity and self respect to NOT cross that line no matter what kind of horse shit is tossed around here!
What do you think 'bout a hobbyist who puts a recognizable picture of himself with a gal in a post he started on a hooker board?

Originally Posted by Observing
Never trust anyone who spells "think" with a "c".

They don't.

Think.
  • Old-T
  • 05-18-2017, 11:30 AM
To be honest, that is a rather overly simplistic view of outing, filled with many problems. Not a complete list, but a few quick thoughts.

1. Exceedingly biased--you only seem to care about outing the guys. The anti-outing aditude and penalties should be roughly equal for men outing women in compairable ways.

2. Not all outing is created equal. General comment that "Fred" is average height" is a far cry from RL name or address.

3. Good luck with penalties given out here for actions taken elsewhere. While i agree that the kinds of things you describe with BP outing are reprehensible i suspect it is exceedingly hard to prove who it is that did it most the time. It is a slippery slope to witch hunts.
Never trust anyone who spells "think" with a "c".

They don't.

Think. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

To be honest, that is a rather overly simplistic view of outing, filled with many problems. Not a complete list, but a few quick thoughts.

1. Exceedingly biased--you only seem to care about outing the guys. The anti-outing aditude and penalties should be roughly equal for men outing women in compairable ways.

2. Not all outing is created equal. General comment that "Fred" is average height" is a far cry from RL name or address.

3. Good luck with penalties given out here for actions taken elsewhere. While i agree that the kinds of things you describe with BP outing are reprehensible i suspect it is exceedingly hard to prove who it is that did it most the time. It is a slippery slope to witch hunts. Originally Posted by Old-T

Well NUG that explains your stalking / posting style! You just don't give a fuck!

Know this...Nug no matter what you do, your privacy is safe with me!

I thinck (WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED YOU CAN'T SPELL THAT WORD?!)the vast majority of the board members here have enough dignity and self respect to NOT cross that line no matter what kind of horse shit is tossed around here!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
ACTUALLY Silly, the "vast majority" have NO dignity or self respect. Sneaking, cheating doesn't NOT fit with the word "self respect". You're a great example of that. I don't stalk anyone, and if I were to take that up.... I'll leave a note on your door, just to let you know the game is on sweetie. Now go whine to your daddy@! To just judge by presence here, I'd be ashamed of anyone that has spent as much $$$ as you, hoping to find happiness in some "incall"
ACTUALLY Silly, the "vast majority" have NO dignity or self respect. Sneaking, cheating doesn't NOT fit with the word "self respect". You're a great example of that. I don't stalk anyone, and if I were to take that up.... I'll leave a note on your door, just to let you know the game is on sweetie. Now go whine to your daddy@! To just judge by presence here, I'd be ashamed of anyone that has spent as much $$$ as you, hoping to find happiness in some "incall" Originally Posted by nuglet
You stalk Whispers and you know it. Going back on your posts proves that.

If you don't care and you're such a tuff guy who has such a distain for the site and its members... why are you here? Why do you give 2 cents what Whispers and I do or say?
People here are married?

Every chick I've met said she was single and going to school or their hubby left. Heh...
I think outing is crap. I am a lot like nug though no one will blackmail me for this. I have no significant other to hide from. I dont have kids and most of my close real world friends know what i do on the side. Granted i dont advertise this to my family but i would tell them if i had to. Its not that i am ashamed its just the simple fact not everything is need to know to everyone. I dont feel a general physical description is outing anyone. Sharing pictures without the persons consent is wrong though. Sharing adresses, work info, private info, or anything of that nature i think is wrong. Some info will get out like what you look like (general info) but anything personal should be treated with respect. I personally wouldn't want to be responsible for someones life being ruined or someone being stalked.

Sorry if any of this doesn't make sense or runs on. I'm on my phone.