The Dark Secrets of Austin's AMP's

Deleted
Huh?
Thought I heard something.
1. They all are forced to live on site AND have to pay over $1,000 each. They all share one room.
Does that mean girl/girl action?
If that is really true & you have first hand knowledge of that, you should be going to the human trafficking task force not the board.

There's a big difference in two consenting adults bcd and being forced or coerced etc.
Why would you even joke about that?
I'm not. Read my previous post under FP vacation.
I'm not. Read my previous post under FP vacation. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
There is not one AMP in Austin that isn't in human trafficking.

I only recently found that out. At that moment I made the decision to never go to another AMP. I only had L1 sessions and it still makes me want to puke.

They do bad things. They all need to be shut down now. The traffickers need to experience bad consequences for their illegal and inhuman activities.

I reckon they probably will be shut down.
Much sooner then later. Hypothetically speaking.
I would never look the other way.

In the mean time the intent of this thread is to try and stop people from going and supporting this crime.

I'm not joking.
Good.
There is not one AMP in Austin that isn't in human trafficking.

I only recently found that out. At that moment I made the decision to never go to another AMP. I only had L1 sessions and it still makes me want to puke.

They do bad things. They all need to be shut down now. The traffickers need to experience bad consequences for their illegal and inhuman activities.

I reckon they probably will be shut down.
Much sooner then later. Hypothetically speaking.
Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I had visited one a few times and there was a nice girl there that I liked. After our third meeting she asked me what state we were in. I was floored. I probed a little and she said she travels so much she loses track. I told her she was in Austin, TX and she didn't even know where on the map we were.

I have not returned to these places.