The Only Whispers, Only Still Looking Thread ... about The NO Whispers, NO Still Looking Thread ...

Work with me W and Uncle "Daddy" SL.
Originally Posted by fun2come
OK..... Can the other side be counted on to do the same?

No fair talking about us though like we are not here

Well... Ya got to Post#3 without us being missed huh?

.... just trying a harmless experiment ... that will in all likelihood FAIL Originally Posted by fun2come
You should have more faith in yourself..... You asked nice and are entertaining more often than others.... We can appreciate that....

Then again.... When you ask for a favor....

hmmm... Post 7 and 8.... Of course when you have Nuggie involved you can't have nice things.... And again in Post 12 with the whore Observing.....

DIG in ... just watch out for the FAT ... I mean getting FAT that is. We don't want that. Originally Posted by fun2come
hmmmmmm

many more mentions through that 2nd page....

Well , well, well,

this thread survived almost 48 hours ...

If there has been No Activity (other than by me) for 24 hours, I'll call it:
EXPERIMENT OVER

OR if ... nah, they got great self control. Originally Posted by fun2come

A quick ? for you F2C.... Do you have a shovel?
hmmm... Post 7 and 8.... Of course when you have Nuggie involved you can't have nice things.... And again in Post 12 with the whore Observing.....

Originally Posted by Whispers
You can "have nice things", but I've noticed an odd behavior with a pet monkey I used to have. If he couldn't eat it or fuck it, he'd just tear it up.. I've met people like that. Some animals just have no respect, damn monkey!!! I blamed his parents, animals beget animals throughout the animal kingdom.
You can "have nice things", but I've noticed an odd behavior with a pet monkey I used to have. If he couldn't eat it or fuck it, he'd just tear it up.. I've met people like that. Some animals just have no respect, damn monkey!!! I blamed his parents, animals beget animals throughout the animal kingdom. Originally Posted by nuglet
You be surprised what they can do with monkeys. Here are all the Texas MODS. I do a cameo at the end!

LOL Gotta give you one for that!! Great video.