The Dirty Secrets of APM' - Does the end justify the means?

Deleted
Who next? The Pimps and Madams? Human trafficking invades all aspects of prostitution....

There are a lot of corrupt owners/landlords that knowingly allow prostitution to occur on their premises... Hell.. Ask Nuggie to weigh in on the subject... He used to strong arm whores for freebies when they rented from him.... I doubt your idea would have much effect.

There are other websites and groups you can join if you want to pick up a sign and join a crusade.

You've already made a conscientious choice to quit using AMPS and shared your reasoning. There is not much more you can do here on this site other than to repeat that reasoning in the appropriate forum..

All any of us here can do is measure what we know with what we can justify when meeting our needs.

Personally I choose to not contribute to any problem a whore might have that affects the health and well being of herself or her immediate family..... I.e.... I won't see a girl I know has a substance abuse problem.
Is that considered outing? Does the end justify the means? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Any attempt to tie a real world identity to their identity here on ECCIE that occurs on ECCIE is outing per ECCIE guidelines.

ECCIE does not get involved when the outing occurs off the site but I think everyone can agree that approaching anyone off this site to tell someone about their hobby related activities is the definition of outing someone.
Thanks !
I will rewrite it.
I will rewrite it. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
If you could PM me a copy of it before you post.
Been interested to read and been disappointed that "deleted" is the first entry.

BTW I don't frequent Spas because of concerns of trafficking.