City: Richardson
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM NE SE HJ See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Thick for an Asian, but not fat. Maybe 140s lbs. About 5’5. Very attractive face and full D cups with responsive nips. No ass. This description doesn’t do her justice.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds promising. Good review.
You are the sub-amp explorer expert besides Billiogoods. Still searching for the pot of gold. GL
Hahaha..I can’t be mentioned in the same breath as Billo. He’s the standard we all strive for.
Yugo notwithstanding!
I went there 4-5 times about 2 years ago, and had good times with Tina, and Louise. Both were younger for the sub amps and Louise had a C cup, Tina was a B. Good times.
hopefully this isn't too old to bump but anyone have any ideas of Yoyo's whereabouts?
I just visited a yoyo at sunny - 15th and plano parkway. I can’t say if she is the same yoyo but the descriptions kind of match.
I went there 4-5 times about 2 years ago, and had good times with Tina, and Louise. Both were younger for the sub amps and Louise had a C cup, Tina was a B. Good times. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Tina and Louise? Are Dawn and Wells the nighttime crew?
Tina and Louise? Are Dawn and Wells the nighttime crew? Originally Posted by BobbyC50
Ooooooh, if only. I would stay there.
I just visited a yoyo at sunny - 15th and plano parkway. I can’t say if she is the same yoyo but the descriptions kind of match. Originally Posted by omanatee
Are you going to give us a review?
Awesome review
Thanks!
I just visited a yoyo at sunny - 15th and plano parkway. I can’t say if she is the same yoyo but the descriptions kind of match. Originally Posted by omanatee
I called and asked for Yoyo and then when I showed up the girl I knew as Lucy said she was Yoyo. She does fit the description but not who I was looking for