Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Beautiful. Nice set of MMs Ds I believe. Smooth skin
Recommendation: Yes
  • nono
  • 04-18-2019, 03:02 PM
For real?
  • Quark
  • 04-19-2019, 09:45 AM
I is a wonderful experience. Thanks for the review.
Cut to the chase....and straight up honesty. How does I compare to Cindy in terms of service. I know it’s not as good, but does it come close at least? I want the skinny
  • Quark
  • 04-22-2019, 06:32 AM
Cut to the chase....and straight up honesty. How does I compare to Cindy in terms of service. I know it’s not as good, but does it come close at least? I want the skinny Originally Posted by GregorMcConor
I have only read about Cindy, but they are very different. I does not like to see Cindy customers because they want things I does not do.

If you like one you may be disappointed in the other. Just my opinion.
Cut to the chase....and straight up honesty. How does I compare to Cindy in terms of service. I know it’s not as good, but does it come close at least? I want the skinny Originally Posted by GregorMcConor
I have the same question. Based off her description and some of the reviews she’s been put on my to do list. However once you’ve had Cindy it’s hard to not see her again.

Can anyone besides Quark give us some intel?
Different girls, different menus.
  • DDuck
  • 04-23-2019, 03:29 PM
Yep seen both and correct Cindy for the Fun and I for the view.
Bali has thai
“I” is back from vacation.
  • Quark
  • 05-05-2019, 05:15 PM
I is here through Saturday, then gone, most likely forever. I said goodbye with multiple Os for each of us.
I is here through Saturday, then gone, most likely forever. I said goodbye with multiple Os for each of us. Originally Posted by Quark
Glad “I” got me in early today for her first visit. Also multiple O’s. Maybe she faked with you. Haha!

We will see where things go on a more personal level. She’s been my favorite so far.
Glad “I” got me in early today for her first visit. Also multiple O’s. Maybe she faked with you. Haha!

We will see where things go on a more personal level. She’s been my favorite so far. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Multiple O’s are the best
Now I want a titty fuck