Encounter: Stg guilty pleasures horror

User ID: -
Date: 2/17/20
Name: Cassidy
Phone: (850) 280-2890
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://panama-city.skipthegames.com/...e/106092546166
City: Panama City
State: Florida
Address: Near Popeyes on 231 and east ave
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: None
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length curly kind of a orange color
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Didn't get to see much. I pulled up to the trailer that was still storm damaged from Michael. but didn't run just then as there was an RV out back so have a chance as that might be where we would be going. Messaged that was there and someone in the trailer asked who I was looking for said her name and was told she was not there. As I went to get into my truck as I was not going to hang around to get mugged. She walked up and asked if I was there to meet her. She thought I was going to take longer to get there and was walking back from getting food. She may have looked like her pics with nothing on but was unable to tell since she had a heavy coat on and it was dark. She asked if I wanted to use my truck or come in. When I said I'd rather go in she headed for the door of the trailer and said that we could use the living room or her room. She got closer and could smell her and it wasn't a pleasant smell. At that point I dipped out of there and saved myself from who knows what. Will definitely not be contacting her again.
Recommendation: No
Damn
They say once you get past the smell you got it licked.
Nope. Hell the trailer looked like you'd catch something just walking into it. I'm not a picky man I like them all but no just no
They say once you get past the smell you got it licked. Originally Posted by duraman
:mf_laughboun ce2: Too fucking funny dura ... don’t let the neighborhood cats get ya!!
I rember when Panama City Used to be gold mine of providers. Now PC is a shit show
I have another provider I need to put up in the morning that was worth it at least was trying something new and will definitely make sure I can find them on at least one review site before meeting
Panama City sucks nowadays for sure.... half the ads say they are looking for Regulars but the gotta answer the damn phone to have a regular....
Wow, thanks for the heads up!
I tried her and posted a warning on USASG but was too ashamed to post my experience here...
Now I'm sorry. It won't happen again. You will get them all.
The good, the bad and, well, you know...
Can you send me address for that site more info the better
The USA Sex Guide
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/index.php
I thought everyone knew...
I'm new to this hobby. Still looking for resources to keep me out of trouble.