URL / Website: No link
City: My place Cp
State: New York
Address: Outcall
Activities: Bbj fiv daty dato cfs fia
Hair Length and Color: Blondish shoulder or shorter
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shes short 5' tight ass small cups cute still shaved smooth perky little nipps
Recommendation: Yes
Any pics/links avail? And damages? PM if you want
Good review scoot… have seen her online for a while, never pulled the trigger. Maybe now I will, glad to hear she’s doing good.
Any pics/links avail? And damages? PM if you want Originally Posted by HatTrick1313
No current link but if you access my profile there's an older link. She has small A but you can also Google her name and other links show up.
Good review scoot… have seen her online for a while, never pulled the trigger. Maybe now I will, glad to hear she’s doing good. Originally Posted by Manage2
As we all know YMMV but she has been fun and level headed.
Absolutely no contact from her… even after trying and trying, oh well… honestly why I have never managed to see her up to this point…
This looks like an ad she posted, perhaps

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...i/251691854846
Thats her. Older pics as they all seem to show .I had fun thats all that mattered to me
Scoot exactly! U the man… and this is exactly the lesson for guys… u find a girl and take care of them… she them answers ur call… ur getting this tiny sexy spinner and we aren’t. Good for u and tanks for the heads up. Hopefully I will soon! Haha