Obama is a lying, hypocritical sack of shit.

Buried deep in the $1 trillion measure [the recent payroll tax bill] are four provisions in section 627 that say the White House may not use any of the money to fund salaries or expenses for the head of Obama's health reform office, his energy and climate adviser, his car czar, or the head of his urban affairs office.

But Friday, Obama essentially said 'too bad' in issuing a dense, legalistic statement that explains what he won't accept in the bill.

Obama wrote. "I have informed the Congress that I will interpret these provisions consistent with my constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed." [You believe he had the gall to write this BS?]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/23/president-obama-czars-gitmo_n_1168276.html?icid=main g-grid10|htmlws-main-nb|dl3|sec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D1228 00

This is the same administration that oversaw the illegal sale and transport of weapons to known criminal cartels in violation of both U.S. and international laws.

This is the same inveterate lying sack of shit that in June of this year announced:

“I told you I was against the Defense -- so-called Defense of Marriage Act. I've long supported efforts to pass a repeal through Congress. And until we reach that day, my administration is no longer defending DOMA in the courts.”

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/...th-white-house

Yeah, right. This jack-ass is performing his "constitutional duties to take care that the laws be faithfully executed" . . . Bull Shit.
good yo see you have been filled with the Christmas spirit
  • WTF
  • 12-24-2011, 06:58 AM
good yo see you have been filled with the Christmas spirit Originally Posted by ekim008
He got a stocking filled with Obama derangement syndrome
He got a stocking filled with Obama derangement syndrome Originally Posted by WTF
It's kind of pathetic to keep posting those icons. You're laughing at your own feable attempts at humor; no one else is.
good yo see you have been filled with the Christmas spirit Originally Posted by ekim008
He got a stocking filled with Obama derangement syndrome Originally Posted by WTF
It's kind of pathetic to keep posting those icons. You're laughing at your own feable attempts at humor; no one else is. Originally Posted by joe bloe
ekim008 and WTF---You're both wrong, I B is simply trying to help Whirly fill the void in Marshy's absence! <------------ This one's for you joe!
ODS!!! ODS!! ODS!!!

He got a stocking filled with Obama derangement syndrome[IMG]file:///C:/Users/owner/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG] Originally Posted by WTF
ekim008 and WTF---You're both wrong, I B is simply trying to help Whirly fill the void in Marshy's absence! <------------ This one's for you joe! Originally Posted by bigtex
The real joke here is that you clowns voted for and support that incompetent, narcissistic asshole.
The real joke here is that you clowns voted for and support that incompetent, narcissistic asshole. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
obama says he's lazy. explains why he takes all those vacations.

does he take more vacations than any other president in history???
obama says he's lazy. explains why he takes all those vacations.

does he take more vacations than any other president in history??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Obama claimed American's have been lazy; that would, of course, include himself. Technology today enables the executive to imperiously direct his DC minions to execute his will from his throne regardless of how distant. It is amusing though to watch him avoid Chicago.
  • k0059
  • 12-26-2011, 01:43 PM
...perfectly good sacks o shit. At least a sack of shit can DO SOMETHING! Like help agriculture grow. There are no words strong enough for BS artist!
The real joke here is that you clowns voted for and support that incompetent, narcissistic asshole. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the real joke is when you look in the mirror,and can't see your head..
the real joke is when you look in the mirror,and can't see your head.. Originally Posted by ekim008
Weak, weak, weak . . . just like the narcissistic jack-ass you elected to be president.
Weak, weak, weak . . . just like the narcissistic jack-ass you elected to be president.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I wondered where Doovie went to, now he has reappeared
I wondered where Doovie went to, now he has reappeared Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
"Doovie" never started any threads. He just kibitzed. Furthermore, he's the worst kind of damn Yankee . . . a liberal, Obama votin' New Yorker like that feller Weiner.