F*cking TSA

Not this story again!!!

The TSA agent was identified and duly disciplined. There's another thread about this. If I remember correctly, Olivia Howard posted this story originally.

The search engine is your friend.

[BTW, the other thread had some funny stuff in it...]
@SNL

Yeah, I saw that skit. Laughed my @ss off. BTW, is it just a coincidence that your initials and SatNiteLive's initials are the same?
LOL Charles..it is my all time favorite show...all the way back to the original cast....(remember Mr Bill? ) I seldom miss watching it

hahaha...Mr Bill...ohhhh noooo.....those were the days....not any more like that...hahaha
@SNL

Actually, my life is a rerun of multiple episodes of "oh, no, Mr. Bill." And the following crush.
I can't imagine what these guys must be thinking when they search my bags that I check in and find, you know, all my supplies and toys and whips and chains
@AA

They probably don't care just so long as you pay the overweight fee. Come to think of it, using your name and overweight in the same sentence is an oxymoron.
@SNL

Actually, my life is a rerun of multiple episodes of "oh, no, Mr. Bill." And the following crush. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
same here Charles
@AA

They probably don't care just so long as you pay the overweight fee. Come to think of it, using your name and overweight in the same sentence is an oxymoron. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

LOL...I try to travel lite:P
TSA says they are going to crack down on the invasive pat-downs. In fact, one agent was transferred to another parish." —David Letterman

Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Setty does.
Moved from Main Discussion. Not really hobby related