Cash for eggs?

So, Im watching the ABC news tonight. They did a piece on girls selling their EGGS! Yeah, squirting them out for cash beans. A model type can earn 50k per year. The girl they interviewed, a 27 yr old hottie that's a writer, made 60k in one year! Her eggs produced 3 set of twins. Seems like a good deal for everyone. Im thinkin of selling my sperm. Buy one get a million free.

Your thoughts if any?
  • BSer
  • 11-04-2013, 06:57 PM
I can sell sperm, and I've been giving it away for free all these years
LMAO

It's not like a gal can really "squirt" them out.
They have to be uhmmm "medically removed" I guess would be a correct enough term. And from what I've heard about it it isn't without some discomfort, A friend of mine was a donor and yeah, it can mean quite a few extra bucks if you're a good candidate..
With guys, it's far easier, you fill out a medical history splooge in a cup and hand it in, if they don't like your history they toss it.
Not so for the gals.

They have to be screened too.
Whats the going rate for wet farts? I'll be happy to sell a few
Ask BSer
Whats the going rate for wet farts? I'll be happy to sell a few Originally Posted by amishgangster
So, there's a hobbyist with ShittyPants too!
LMAO

It's not like a gal can really "squirt" them out.
They have to be uhmmm "medically removed" I guess would be a correct enough term. And from what I've heard about it it isn't without some discomfort, A friend of mine was a donor and yeah, it can mean quite a few extra bucks if you're a good candidate..
With guys, it's far easier, you fill out a medical history splooge in a cup and hand it in, if they don't like your history they toss it.
Not so for the gals.

They have to be screened too. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Off course it's not that easy. It's a surgical procedure that requires prep work and anesthesia.Sometimes it doesn't go too smooth. But still, good work if you can get it.
  • BSer
  • 11-04-2013, 08:21 PM
My couch is full of odd Thomas DNA any buyers?
So, there's a hobbyist with ShittyPants too! Originally Posted by bambino
I dont have shitty pants, I have butt flowers. I'm sophisticated you numnuts
My couch is full of odd Thomas DNA any buyers? Originally Posted by BSer
Yeah, I'm pretty sure your isn't the only one......
My job isn't without discomfort either. And its every day discomfort. I wish I had some eggs to sell, but I'm pretty certain no one would want them.

I'm thinking I'd be a great egg broker, though.
I dont have shitty pants, I have butt flowers. I'm sophisticated you numnuts Originally Posted by amishgangster
If it looks like ShittyPants and smells like ShittyPants, it's shittypants
If it looks like ShittyPants and smells like ShittyPants, it's shittypants Originally Posted by bambino
What if it looks like butt flowers and smells like shitty pants?
when I was little our neighbor raised chickens and sold eggs cheap.
  • BSer
  • 11-05-2013, 04:24 PM
when I was little our neighbor raised chickens and sold eggs cheap. Originally Posted by jw4591
What year was that 1890 what?