I don't know about you, but...

I just love watching President Trump totally eviscerate reporters during the daily press conferences. It's so satisfying!

The media just hasn't learned. Being adversarial is one thing. Being so outwardly hostile just makes you look like a dope. He cuts them off at the knees every time.

LMAO!!!
Give your balls a tug, old man!

Even we got the video of that outburst.

“Do you have a message for American watching right now who are scared?l

“Yeah, you’re a bad reporter. very very bad.”

That’s fucking leadership

Glad yous were amused. Hope yous live long enough to see your failed government change hands in the fall, so...
Only thing that is going to change hands in November is the House.
They're ALL self-serving phonies like you ASSWIPE.
Give your balls a tug, old man!

Even we got the video of that outburst.

“Do you have a message for American watching right now who are scared?l

“Yeah, you’re a bad reporter. very very bad.”

That’s fucking leadership

Glad yous were amused. Hope yous live long enough to see your failed government change hands in the fall, so... Originally Posted by HoeHummer

It will just go from bad to worse.
Glad yous were amused. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
We're ALL amused...
Yeah, but you'll prolly be dead, fucking geezer.
[/COLOR]
It will just go from bad to worse. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not my pig, not my farm.

But we're nots opening the border to any of yous from the Great White South, withouts showing proof of education and vaccination.

Proof of ejaculations isn't enough anymores. And I doubt any of you dustys scrotums could even provide that either.

Not my pig, not my farm.

But we're nots opening the border to any of yous from the Great White South, withouts showing proof of education and vaccination.

Proof of ejaculations isn't enough anymores. And I doubt any of you dustys scrotums could even provide that either.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I don't give a shit about crossing any borders. Just make sure you stay on your side of the fence. you might walk over but you'll limp back motherfucker.
Not my pig, not my farm.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
is your butt plug bothering??? prolly an enmema treatment will do wonders for your ailing ass.

on you need to work on your dick sucking skills; dick 101 should do the trick.
Give your balls a tug, ... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Is that what you all do up there in Canada? BTW...

... Mr. Trump closed the border on you! Brilliant!
eviscerate?

Trump looked like a Jackass responding as he did.. "you're a bad reporter".. awww! mean man, how dare you ask that question!

Pence deftly responded soon after, to the same question. Trump is incapable of the same. that was a softball question, yet Trump missed by 20 feet.
Chung Tranny looks a jackass responding and likes it up the ass
Chung Tranny looks a jackass responding and likes it up the ass Originally Posted by Hotrod511
you are witty..

fucking Retard. have you ever offered a morsel of value to this Board?

Trump looked like a Jackass responding as he did.. ... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Have you been tested yet?
Yeah, but you'll prolly be dead, fucking geezer. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Have you been tested yet?