Buff Strip Joints

Stopped in Colonie twice during Dracula opposed hours and it was me and the brooms and mops (literally). Seems these girls aren't reliably coming in until after 10 there, even on wknds anymore.

Haven't been to Mustang Sally's yet, what's the scoop?

What Block girls do they have at Body Shop or Tiffany's Airport?

Stopped in Pharoahs briefly during the 5 o'clock traffic jam and it was lively. Daytime was always good for those retired dudes and executives taking 3 hour lunch breaks. I'll have to use a sick day to enjoy my time again, as my pit stop was fairly eventful last week.
Fendi at Tiffany’s is a lot of fun. I pass on Dior. That bitch stole $100 from me.
Body shop has some semi decent girls from what I can tell on Instagram
Fendi at Tiffany’s is a lot of fun. I pass on Dior. That bitch stole $100 from me. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I've been wanting to spend time with you and will outreach, great to see you on the post🙂 Sorry you had that experience😔 Scamming strippers are horrible. Did she unfulfill dances or just took the cash? I've heard of Fendi but haven't been around her. Thanks for the insight. They had some ebony girls there awhile back but I haven't been in awhile.
Body shop has some semi decent girls from what I can tell on Instagram Originally Posted by change2chance
I follow their IG page as well. Addiction is there I see but she's a bit nuts.
Is Fendi the brunette
I follow their IG page as well. Addiction is there I see but she's a bit nuts. Originally Posted by Thefootlover4her
@thefoot I do as well and addiction is not my cup of tea but there definitely a few I had my eye on. Also which one is Fendi ?
I've been wanting to spend time with you and will outreach, great to see you on the post🙂 Sorry you had that experience😔 Scamming strippers are horrible. Did she unfulfill dances or just took the cash? I've heard of Fendi but haven't been around her. Thanks for the insight. They had some ebony girls there awhile back but I haven't been in awhile. Originally Posted by Thefootlover4her
She swiped a $100 bill from me. Literally picked it up off a table and took it.
She wound up regretting it when I threw a total of $1250 on the stage the next night. Of course I don’t always spend that much, but that’s not the point.

Does anyone know Saffire? Met her at the club 1.5 years ago . She stopped dancing, but we are still really close
^^^^

$1250?

I’m in the market for a sugar momma if you’re interested?

And I’m an amazing cook. I do have references if need be lol.
She wound up regretting it when I threw a total of $1250 on the stage the next night. Of course I don’t always spend that much, but that’s not the point. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
plastic man ...remembers seein that one ...afternoon ons a episode ofs as the funnel turns
^^^^

$1250?

I’m in the market for a sugar momma if you’re interested?

And I’m an amazing cook. I do have references if need be lol. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
and

you don't even come off

as really desperate

in any way!!
She wound up regretting it when I threw a total of $1250 on the stage the next night. Of course I don’t always spend that much, but that’s not the point.

Does anyone know Saffire? Met her at the club 1.5 years ago . She stopped dancing, but we are still really close Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Was Saffire at Tiffany's Airport as well? I've heard of that name at a few clubs over the years, likely used by a few dancers. I've had a dancer steal from me. Snatched the money for a dance out of my hand and wouldn't give it back. Most of them aren't like that but there's always that bad apple. That has only happened once. Then another wanted me to give her money for finding my car keys in the back room after I left them behind by accident and was extremely rude saying she wanted more money from the stage and withholding my keys which could'be been considered extortion. Most of the girls I've met have been nice to me over the years.
@thefoot I do as well and addiction is not my cup of tea but there definitely a few I had my eye on. Also which one is Fendi ? Originally Posted by change2chance
I've just heard of Fendi at that club online. Probably have come across her social media but can't remember her face off hand.
and

you don't even come off

as really desperate

in any way!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
JB

I’m far from desperate my friend.

It was a joke…kinda lol
and

you don't even come off

as really desperate

in any way!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
JB