Female condoms

I've never used them but I'm curious what others think?
  • mr666
  • 08-02-2012, 10:43 AM
I don't like em. Its like fuckin a plastic bag. Plus I have the constant fear of it being shoved in too deep and resulting in unprotected activity.
  • 08-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Which providers use the female condom?
I use em sometimes and they work great for me, especially if he has enough member to fill it up!
I use em sometimes and they work great for me, especially if he has enough member to fill it up! Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Well, that counts me out.
I have tried them and I myself thought it felt alot better. I think some men will nt be willing to try cause of how they look but hell if it makes for a better time why not. What I have read it seems it be alot safer and better for all parties. I dont believe greek with these would be for me. I wish more men would give these a try. Hugs and Kisses TP
I've had a few experiences with them and I personally vote"YES" With regular condoms, your shank is wrapped up like siran wrap--no friction to feel anything--with a female condom, the condom is inslde the lady therefore your shank is moving in and out of a slippery, lovely, love canal! What do I know? I just like them better.
I've never used them but I'm curious what others think? Originally Posted by EmilyofHouston
Never tried them, but I'd love to help you discover what they're all about
Female condoms can be a fun option. I usually will put the female condom over one of my favorite toys and then stick it inside of me.
I've used it before. It's interesting since it was my first time using one. Slippery with lube and it can be messy when the guy cums, when you take female condom out. Be careful to hold it don't drip.
I've used it before. It's interesting since it was my first time using one. Slippery with lube and it can be messy when the guy cums, when you take female condom out. Be careful to hold it don't drip. Originally Posted by sovanna
I didn't even think about that. LOL
I think they are safer and definitely feel better....

Which providers use the female condom? Originally Posted by 67
I'll try it with a provider.
I read when you remove the female condom. You are first suppose to twist it like tying a bag and then remove so nothing comes out. Dont just pull out or everything will come out. I dont know if this help. I would prefer to use these over regular condoms. Have a great weekend. Hugs,kisses and more............
I read that when you remove a female condom you are suppose to twist it like twisting a bag or anything. If you do that nothing is suppose to come out. I also read do not flush these. I believe these could be more fun if a guy give them a chance. I prefer the female condoms but not for greek. So remember twist the condom then remove nothing comes out and also dont flush. If a man would get into helping the lady put the condom in then it would make great foreplay for both parties. Have a great weekend. Take care hugs,kisses and so much more.................