BBBJ & CIM With Multiple Clients In The Same Day

There was a recent review in the Spa section on Tatiana. Apparently, Tatiana does bbbj & cim with most of her clients. To me, that is just friggin crazy stupid and I would not ever go to a provider that might bbbj/cim six to eight clients a day.

Curious what you more professional ladies think of this?
I don't and won't see 99% of the women in the hobby (logistics, preferences, etc.)...so for the few that I do see, they have mouthwash, are very hygienic and still excellent BCD and expect the same of their clients. Nothing in this hobby is 100% but it is what it is...

Sidenote: I would think that any provider who offers CIM/BBBJ offers it/performs it with all clients who prefer that (and, most do) - not just the Tatiana listed above.
First of all, you just have to laugh that when you post for commentary from the ladies, your first few responses are from men ... go figure.

Mijo, mouthwash/toothpaste/toothbrush are not going to prevent a Chlaymdia infection. This girl is doing bbbj/cim with up to 40 clients a week. All it takes is one sick dick and she spreads it around to tens of clients in a two week period before SHE is even aware that she has Chlamydia. In fact, brushing the teeth can tear the gums and make it EASIER for the bacteria to enter the bloodstream!

Selective bbbj/cim ... maybe. But, with every friggin client! BatShitCrazy!
This has nothing to do with this thread. Most accidents happen in the home... ijs
Andy a quick solution for you is to quit the Hobby, who cares what providers are doing and not doing, it's their's and their clients Biz bcd.....If your so worried about getting something then adjust your lifestyle and leave the lifestyles of others for them to deside.....Your preaching to the wrong people here.....ijs
AL is right but with all the focus on chlamydia he overlooks all the other stds, ie hpv, lgv, gc et al that can be transmitted orally.
Who knows how many men a provider done seen before they seen you or no telling what she done all did that day . She will not tell. Like you said all it take is one sick dick which necessarily means she doesn't have to do cim the bbbj alone is the problem. i am pretty sure that 90% of us women go for check ups due to our profession and if not those are the ones you should criticize
Rampaging bedwetter.
Who knows how many men a provider done seen before they seen you or no telling what she done all did that day. Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I'm considering adding this to my tag line.
I'm considering adding this to my tag line. Originally Posted by lizardking
There was a recent review in the Spa section on Tatiana. Apparently, Tatiana does bbbj & cim with most of her clients. To me, that is just friggin crazy stupid and I would not ever go to a provider that might bbbj/cim six to eight clients a day.

Curious what you more professional ladies think of this? Originally Posted by AndyLattu

I agree. It is and always has been crazy to me to think that if the statistics were reversed and a guy could get an oral STD as easily as a girl can get an oral STD though BBBJ ….. CBJ would be as normal as CFS.

The reason it is so accepted is because the provider is taking the greater risk of contracting Gonorrhea or Chlamydia (2 of the easiest transferable and curable oral STD's), not the client.

It’s this way because sadly girls are and always have been push overs, it’s easier to get a girl to fold then it is for a girl to stand up and do the safe thing day in and day out the face of pressure and ridicule.

I can't count all the girl who have started in this industry as CBJ providers, then because of pressure, they switch to BBBJ, even though they know it is not right. I also cant count all the girls who started as BBBJ providers, then attempted to switch to CBJ, yet couldn’t make the transition and had to either go back to BBBJ or retire.

And anyone who thinks I don’t know what I'm talking about is mistaken, years ago I ran and incall for a while and proividers would get an oral STD and it was no biggie to them at all, they would just treat it as the flu, strep throat or a common cold. They would go to the doctor, get some meds, take off a few days then go back to bareback dick sucking a few days later.

I don’t have anything against girls who offer BBBJ, frankly I’m the only CBJ girl I know, all my friends only offer BBBJ, but when it comes to the dangerous choices I make in my life, I’d much rather go racing and allow that to be the danger I allow in my life.

We all have to make a choice about what risks and dangers we are willing to allow into our lives.
As a woman, period, you should get checked, as are parts are more like the inside of our mouths while the penis is more like the skin on your hand. I see your point, as with DATY on the clients end - what if we asked how many women he licked before see us?? I've seen a guy see 4 different providers in two days and DATY was listed in the activities - EWW bacterial vaginosis anybody? Yeastie Boys...
What a hoot! All responses thus far are from men, except one!

No one's preaching here, just looking for a provider's perspective on the issue. If you want to do bbbj with a provider who God knows how many dicks she done suck that day and done swallowed cum from all the clients she done seen, it's your life.

I always use condoms both for my protection and the provider's ... most seem to really appreciate that. And, I suspect the more upscale, professional providers take the same precautions.
I agree. It is and always has been crazy to me to think that if the statistics were reversed and a guy could get an oral STD as easily as a girl can get an oral STD though BBBJ ….. CBJ would be as normal as CFS.

The reason it is so accepted is because the provider is taking the greater risk of contracting Gonorrhea or Chlamydia (2 of the easiest transferable and curable oral STD's), not the client.

It’s this way because sadly girls are and always have been push overs, it’s easier to get a girl to fold then it is for a girl to stand up and do the safe thing day in and day out the face of pressure and ridicule.

I can't count all the girl who have started in this industry as CBJ providers, then because of pressure, they switch to BBBJ, even though they know it is not right. I also cant count all the girls who started as BBBJ providers, then attempted to switch to CBJ, yet couldn’t make the transition and had to either go back to BBBJ or retire.

And anyone who thinks I don’t know what I'm talking about is mistaken, years ago I ran and incall for a while and proividers would get an oral STD and it was no biggie to them at all, they would just treat it as the flu, strep throat or a common cold. They would go to the doctor, get some meds, take off a few days then go back to bareback dick sucking a few days later.

I don’t have anything against girls who offer BBBJ, frankly I’m the only CBJ girl I know, all my friends only offer BBBJ, but when it comes to the dangerous choices I make in my life, I’d much rather go racing and allow that to be the danger I allow in my life.

We all have to make a choice about what risks and dangers we are willing to allow into our lives. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
You're right , Brooke. I should've mentioned this but didnt have too...besides in this world it seems almost Taboo to perform CBJ as we can easily see from the comments on the board. Girls feel pressured for stellar reviews, gifts, etc, and hobby (in general) pressure. All I see is " You had all that fun with a CBJ, dude ?" or the common " 20 roses and a CBJ instead of BBBJ - I'll pass."

All responses thus far are from men, except one!
Originally Posted by AndyLattu
Hey ... I'm a girl! So is Eva and SH ... there are 3 of us here now