Here Are Misswetwets New Photo's

• Trey
  • 08-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Ass looks good in first pic the other pics are to dark or to blurry.
Ass looks good even when blurry. Thanks to Ms. Champagne Brown for posting pics. Wett asked me to do it, but I fell asleep. Getting old, I guess

BTW, Ms.Champagne Brown,your ass looks real good too, if you don't mind me saying. Might have to make that trip to SA
I think they're all sexy and love the attire
Ass looks good even when blurry. Thanks to Ms. Champagne Brown for posting pics. Wett asked me to do it, but I fell asleep. Getting old, I guess

BTW, Ms.Champagne Brown,your ass looks real good too, if you don't mind me saying. Might have to make that trip to SA Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
I moved to Houston but travel to sa.
I moved to Houston but travel to sa. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Moved to Houston. That's even better. I'll be visiting my old hometown real soon.
  • RGB93
  • 08-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Very bad photos, to dark and out of focus. I guess I don't why girls post such crappy photos.
Her ass even looks better in person and also soft as hell. During our doubles session i couldn't help but to keep touching, smacking, juggling, and kissing on it lol. Its just that soft
Ass looks good in first pic the other pics are to dark or to blurry. Originally Posted by trey
Maybe you should help her out with those photos. I heard you are good! I never knew you were a photographer when i first meet you because i would of had a photo shoot with you. Speaking of photos pm me hun
Very bad photos, to dark and out of focus. I guess I don't why girls post such crappy photos. Originally Posted by RGB93
  • RGB93
  • 08-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Maybe you should help her out with those photos. I heard you are good! I never knew you were a photographer when i first meet you because i would of had a photo shoot with you. Speaking of photos pm me hun Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I just PM you. I will help her out with some good photos.
Still a Newbie to this forum,,,,, I have some good gear, and love taking pictures.......
thanks sugar foot :*

Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
  • Trey
  • 08-19-2012, 09:37 PM
We gonna get some better pics wetwet?
What the fuck is this?
More to come very very soon!!!!
We gonna get some better pics wetwet? Originally Posted by trey