I have a question......

I have always been modest, and still will continue to be modest..... but in the past 3 weeks I have had three different sets of eyes, hands mouth.. etc, on my unit.....all three have told me I have a big dick .... I look down and just don't see it? I have been told that in the past.. but for like 10 years I have been like a monk..... notta lotta action..... Can I brag? lmao? I just had to ask,,,, again I am humble... and not sending any pictures out.
They all say that. Don't believe them. It's part of the GFE.
If you were a chick getting paid 200+ an hour would you look at them and say "damn you got a little dick" lol
but in the past 3 weeks I have had three different sets of eyes, hands mouth.. etc, on my unit.....all three have told me I have a big dick Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Were these civilians or providers?
If you just don't see it, then "No" you don't have a big dick
Do you beat that pussy up when you go all in?
That's how you know.
Good Q Smoke. Also, have any of them refused to get on top(CG) after they tell you this? As in "no way, I'm not getting on top(of that)...you crazy?"
They all say that. Don't believe them. It's part of the GFE. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I don't. Ego boosting is not part of my services
Good Q Smoke. Also, have any of them refused to get on top(CG) after they tell you this? As in "no way, I'm not getting on top(of that)...you crazy?" Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I've had them refuse to take it in the ass, but I just assume they're being a bitch.
Well if I say I Guy is packing then I mean it speaking for myself. I'm not that big down stairs so alot if guys are big to me.
Good Q Smoke. Also, have any of them refused to get on top(CG) after they tell you this? As in "no way, I'm not getting on top(of that)...you crazy?" Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
This is a great for you to cause your working with a monster. Lol.
This is a great for you to cause your working with a monster. Lol. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
No, not me, that would be the OP!
I've had them refuse to take it in the ass, but I just assume they're being a bitch. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Nope, means you're king Dong, LMAO! Now you know...
Women are some of the best at rejecting you and making you feel good about it
Women are some of the best at rejecting you and making you feel good about it Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Hell no. When she denies me her anus, I get upset.